Chapter 11 : Drop By

Finn stayed at the hospital about 2 weeks. Well yeah, he's feel better. I was sat there beside him and talk with him.

"Yoo Chloe, i really want to meet the guy that helped me that day. What's his name?" He ask.

"Bradley" i replied.

"Have you been heard anything about him?" He ask again.

"Nope..." I replied quickly.

"That shame" he said.

"Mmfff..." I mumbled.

And speaking about Brad, he hasn't text or call me, since i give him my number. Maybe he's busy. Of course he's busy with his band tour. Stupid Chloe, why did you thinking about him?

While i watched the movie on the couch in the hospital, my phone was vibrate. 1 message.

From : Unknown
Hey, Chloe, i'm just checking, how's your brother? Sorry i haven't text you these days, kinda busy.
~Brad xx

It's Brad. Finally! I immediately smile, i put his number into my contact, and replied it.

To : Bradyyy
Hey, Finn's okay, he feels better now. And that's fine, i can understand you. :)

I locked my phone then, i feel that my phone start to vibrate again.

From : Bradyyy
Actually i was around with James now and thinking that we could probably drop by to see your brother, if you don't mind?;)

I was smile and start to reply

To : Bradyyy
Sure, that would be great;)

I'm waiting for his reply.

From : Bradyyy
Okay, that's sounds like excitement, isn't it?;) And see you in 5 minutes....

Hell yeah, i was smiling like an idiot, staring his messages. And i catched up, that Finn was staring at me.

"What?" I shouted to him.

"Nothing" he replied.

"They're coming" i said.

"Who's coming?" He asked.

"Bradley and James" i said.

"The guy that help me?" He asked and raised his eyebrows. I nodded.

"That's good! I really want to meet him, well i haven't thank him, after what he did" he said.

"Yeah he's on the way" i sais again.

And about 20 minutes. They're here.

I opened the door. I look at Brad and James was smiling. Brad wear his maroon plaid shirt, and of course black skinny-jeans, and black boots. He's absolutely look stunning.

"Uhm..hey?" Brad said waving his hand over me.

"Uh h-heyy" i said, shit! I must be like a fan-girling who staring him from head-to-toe.

"Sorry, we're taking so long, kinda stuck in front of this building" James added.

"Fans?" I ask. They both nodded.

"Come in" i said again, open the door a bit wider, to let them in.

"Heyy bro" Brad said and shake his hand into Finn.

"I'm Bradley" he said again.

"I'm James" James said either.

"Heyy, and I know you guys" Finn replied, and smile to them.

"So how are you feeling?" brad ask.

"Much better" Finn replied. I was sitting with him on the bed, to joining them.

"Thanks man, for helping me. Like really. if you weren't there, i probably could die beside the street" Finn said, and rubbed Brad's arm.

"No big deal, man" he replied.

They were talk a bit there, and i was just staring at them.

Okay, correction. I was staring at Brad, mostly. I don't know, my eyes was just enjoying his adorable face. Then, he was realize that i was staring at him, he smile at me. I smile back. We were stare each other for a moment, then i heard Finn's cough. I look other way, and so does Brad.

"Uhm.. I think, we have to go, take rest, Finn!" Brad said, stuttering.

"Okayy, see you guys soon! And once again thanks man!" He said, and giving Brad, and James hug. I take them out of the room.

"Its good to see you again, Chloe" James said, and hug me.

"Its good to see you too" i replied, and hug him, yeah he is the best hugger ever.

"And its nice to talk with you again, after what happen between us...you know..." He said, and i smile.

"Yeah, totally" i said and chuckled.

Then he hug me, he smell really good, i could smell his cologne.

"Probably we can talk and meet again soon?" He said.

I nodded and smile.

"Definitely" i replied. Then they left, and i get into the room again.

"You like him, don't you?" Finn said, when i sat on the couch.

"Huh? What?! Who?" I yelled.

"Bradley. You like him, right?" He said again.

"Excuse me, he's my idol, and i used to crazy about him. So of course i like him" i replied, and rolled my eyes.

"No, you like him in other ways, and i could see that he like you too?" He said.

"Really?" I ask and looked at him. He nodded.

"How?" I ask.

"Why you wanna know? You say you like him just like an idol, right?" He said again, and pretend to sleep.

"Oh c'mon Finn, you know me!" I yelled.

He didn't answer, until i throw a coin into him.

"Heyy, if i don't feel any better, and stuck forever in this hospital, it must be your fault because i start to feeling sick staying in this room!" he yelled to me.

"Then tell me!" I pouted.

"The way he stare you idiot!" Finn replied, and close his again again.

Then, i start to daydreaming about Brad. Well yeah, we kinda have a great relationship, since Finn's accident. And i hope it goes well and much better.