Chapter 1 : Great News

"Chloe...." I heard someone called my name from the stairs. Obviously it was my mom.

"Hmmm..." I groaned.

"Madison's here. Could you please take shower and get downstairs in the next 15 minutes? Don't make me get into your room again" my mom still yelled.

I didn't answer.

"Chloeeee! " she shouted.

"OKAY!" I yelled back.

I rubbed my eyes and grabbing my phone to look for the clock. 9.30am. Thank God it's holiday. After shower, i made my way to downstairs while doing my hair into a messy-bun. I saw Madison sit in the kitchen with my mom.

"Good morning" i said.

"Chloe Katway Keegan" Madison yelled.

"Madison Alley" I said, sit beside her.

We like to call each others full name as our 'hello'. She gave me a bowl of cereal and i thanked to her.

"You probably wondering why am i here in early morning and disturbing your comfy sleep, right?" She asked and smile.

"Hmm... exactly! Why are you here dumbass?" i replied and eat my breakfast.

"I have a great news for you" she replied.

I glance at her, and raised my eyebrows.

"You know i have a famous cousin that joining a group band, right?" She ask.

I nodded my head.

"And the band is The Vamps ... " she continued. I stop eating and stared at her with my big eyes.

"AND.....?" I said.

"And you know that they had cancelled their concert to Manchester, right?" She ask again.

"Yeah that was totally sucks! You know that i've been waiting for them for age. Even though you're one of their cousin, you can't even force them to come, hate you! " i replied, pointing at her with the spoon.

"Well, because i was totally bored of this holiday, i decided to make a call with them last week. I talked to their manager to re-think about he cancellation of their concert in here..." She hasn't  finish her word yet, but i cut her.

"Don't you dare tell me that they are coming!" I said to her. She just smile and raised her eyebrows.

"Well....i guess they're coming...." She replied. It takes about 3 seconds to think and i scream happily.

"Aaaahhhhh... I love you so much Madison Alley my lovely, beautiful, cutie, kindie, perfect bestfriend..!!" I said jumped into her and hug her. She laughed.

"Alright alright girls, that's enough. Don't have to be so happy and wake up the whole city" my mom said.

"Well the whole city already wake up Mrs. Keegan except her" Madison said and pointing at me. I punch her hand softly. And they both giggled.