Chapter 4 : The Plan

Yesterday was totally amazing. I can't even sleep at all. I always thinking about how nice Brad to me. He held my hand, he rubbed my back, the way he laugh, the way he touch my hair and put it in my back ear. It was totally great. He's so sweet. Even he call me beautiful. Damn boy... Just by thinking about it already making me blush alot and smile.

"Hey, why are you smiling like an idiot?" Madison said to me and hit my arm.

"Ehm what? Nothing" i replied.

 "Well you've been smiling alot today. And i'm sure you have reason for that right?" she said again. 

I nodded my head. 

"By the way... Brad was texting with me last night  and-" 

I cut her. 

"WAIT WHAT? YOU'RE TEXTING HIM?!" i yelled. 

She look surprised.

 "Yeah, why? Do you remember that he's my cousin, and i could just text him whenever i want" she replied. I rolled my eyes. Ops. I forgot about that one.

"Should i continue?" She said. 

I nodded my head. 

"Well he ask me if i could go hang out with him and the boys" she said. 

"Then?" I replied. 

"Then i think that would be great" she replied.

"Just...you?" I ask with my puppy eyes. 

She rolled her eyes. 

"Of course not, i'm going to take my bestie with me to hang out with some cute guys" she said and put her arm around my shoulder, i smile and hug her. 

"Awh you're the best! And when is it?" I ask again. 

"Actually now" she replied. 

"NOW?!" I yelled again. 

"Yup. That's why i'm here" She said without any doubt. 

"I don't even get myself ready! Why the hell are you telling something to me always in hurry?" I yelled and run myself to upstairs to get change. 

"Your welcome!" She yelled back and laugh.