Chapter 24 : What if?

Brad's POV

It must be her! It must be Chloe! Someone kidnapped Chloe, put her in the car's trunk, and Took her away to somewhere. 

I stood up, from the couch after watched the news. 

"Where are you going?" James asked. I didn't say anything. In my mind its only getting Chloe back in to my arm safely.

"Brad! Where the hell are you goin?" James asked again and now following me. 

"To find her!" i yelled. 

"Oh You know where she is?" he asked again.

 "No i don't! That's why i am gonna find her by myself. You don't have to come with me" i said again.

"Don't do stupid things! You can't just go out there, by yourself!" James said again. 

"I didn't do stupid things! I do what should i do!" i replied, and went to the car.

James hop into the car too. 

"I said you don't have to come with me, i can do this by myself." i said. 

"Yeah i know that, but Chloe is just like my sister. So i'm coming with you" He said, well quite enough to shut me up.

I start to driving along the street, and thinking where she is. 

"Dude where do you think he took her?" I said, frustrated. 

"I don't know man, if i know i should've told you since" james replied.

 Ugh he's not helping at all!

I got a call from Madison. Well she's freak out and start to blaming at me, which is make me pissed off even more. I can't belive this is happening, not even expecting! But i know its my fault, i should have told one of our guard to watch her.

What if she gets hurt by the fans? What if a stalker kidnapped her and do something bad. 

Chloe, where are you baby? 

***

Chloe's POV

I felt a lot of pain all over my body. I try to open my eyes, and blinking for like many times, so that i could see anything clearly.

I was sitting in a chair, with my hand and legs are again tied, and my mouth was covered. I groaned quietly, realizing that my body was really hurt, and my head was so dizzy.
This room is so stingky, dirty, and boxes everywhere. 

And then someone unlocked the door from outside, and the door was open. A guy appeared from there, and looks familiar. I blinked even more to make sure that i wasn't dreaming or something.

***

AUTHORS NOTE
omfg im so sorryyyy i was reallyyyyyy slow to update the story. The school was really make me depressed, i can even barely checked my phone. Even i have an exam next week, danggggggg! which is mean im not gonna open my phone (my mom took it away from me about 1week), ohh thats sucks!

But after that i promise i'll update soon as i possible. and i was kinda thinking after all i'll ending this books. but dont worry i'll make the other one. I need some idea for the next chapterrr! plase voteeeee andddd commmmeeennnttt. LAFYUUUU ! KEEP READING!💘💘💘💘