Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(a/n: Could you guys please read the authors note at the end it would help me a lot :). )

Louis Pov

I woke up freezing cold, I couldn't move too. I squirmed around but everything felt heavy on me. The room was dark I couldn't see much. I assumed I was in bed. The last thing I remember is seeing Harry, and then going outside.

"Lou?" I heard a soft voice break the silence. It was muffled. I heard a door knob turn followed by a sliver of light shine through, illuminating the room. I was in Harry and I's room. I must have fallen asleep out side and someone brought me in here. The door opened more and I could see that there was a large pile of blankets on me, pinning me down. Harry's figure stood in the door way. He stepped in and shut the door behind him, It was dark again.

I heard the soft sound of feet padding against the floor. I wanted to reply to Harry but my mouth felt dry and I was too weak to say anything. I heard a thump, followed by a swearing Harry. "Are you awake Lou?" I heard him ask quietly. Say something, Louis. I opened my mouth, nothing.

The bed sunk in next to me. I could hear Harry's shallow breaths. He put a shaky hand on my sweaty forehead. My skin burned under his hand. He pulled his hand back and I felt a cloth rub across my forehead. He started to lightly run his fingers through my hair. The sensation was soothing, it felt wrong, but right at the same time.

I lie there, frozen, while Harry sat close to me, playing with my hair. "I'm so sorry, Boo." I heard him whisper, It was barely audible. "It's all my fault." His voice was shaky, It sounded like he was crying. I felt like someone stabbed me. Not because I was sick but because of his words. It physically hurt me to know Harry was upset. I can't figure out why he had such an effect on me

"I hate myself." I could hardly make out the words but I knew he said them. I felt tears begin to form under my eyelids. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter to keep them from escaping. Harrys hand drifted down from my hair along the side of my face. He cupped my cheek gently. One of the tears I was trying to hold back escaped. I felt it slide slowly down my cheek leaving a wet trail behind, before colliding with Harry's hand. His hand tensed when it hit him. I heard him sniffle, he wiped away the tear from my face.

The bed raised back up. Harry had gotten up. I wanted to yell to stop him, tell him not to leave me, but the words refused to leave my lips.

Suddenly I felt his hot breath against my face. Was he standing above me? Why is he so close to my face? What is he doing? The questions ran through my mind before they stopped and my mind went completely numb. I felt a pair of lips on me, Harry's lips. Harry was kissing me. He didn't move his lips, they sat lightly against mine, still.

I he pulled away. My face was on fire. My lips felt like they were going to incinerate. Harry kissed me. My best mate kissed me. I don't know how to respond. Sure, we've kissed before. But that was just messing around. Like a .005 second peck on the lips. Nothing real. But this kiss. It was real, too real. The worst part was, I liked it.

Harry's Pov

I slowly pulled back, horrified of my actions. This is exactly what I was afraid of. I knew I needed to tell someone about this. I can't believe I just kissed him. At least he was sleeping. I need to control myself or else next time it will be worse.

The kiss wasn't at all what I imagined, It was better. It was hardly a kiss and he didn't even kiss me back but it was the best kiss I have ever had by far.

I quickly left the room, shutting the door behind me. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I ran my fingers over my lips letting the realization of what just happened sink in. I collected myself and waited for my face to go back to its normal color before going back downstairs.