When I saw her walking towards the stairs, a big gap between us. I just following her silently.

Oh, it's rooftop. What is she doing in here?

"Ahra." I called and she jumped a little.

"You startled me, bitchㅡ Oh Goo Junhoe." She said as she turned around with a frowned and her face changed when she saw me.

"Sorry." I said and put my hands in my jeans' pockets and walking towards her.

She put down her backpack and sat down on the floor, lean on the wall behind her.

Well I joined and sat next to her.

"What do you want?"

"You'll go back to your house this weekend?" I asked and she nodded simple.

"May I know y-your a-address? I'll pick you up."

"Sure." She pulled out a pen from her hoodie's pocket and pulled my hand.

She wiped my hand once and started write her address. "I don't have paper and I don't like asking for other's." She let go of my hand and throw her pen on her backpack.

"Nice handwriting." She just gave me 'tsk' sound.

Now I feel what others feel of my smirks. It's somehow annoying.

We're gang, Ahra.

Suddenly her phone ring, she took a look and hang up. But too bad it's keep ringing. So she turned it off.

"What's wrong?"

"Your group's fangirl want to know why the hell I gave you sandwich earlier and she's my roommate." She explained.

"Oh, you must be suffering."

"A lot." She answered simple and I let out a chuckled.

"And I got your fanboys in my room neither."

"Tell them to stop." She chuckled.

"You know who are them?"

"No."

"It's Bobby and Hanbin hyung. And others too."

She turned to face me with a frowned and I nodded.

"Uh I don't know that I'm so famous among you guys."

"Yeah. They're obsessed since you catch their attention."

"And you too right?" She smirked.

"Well.. kind of." I look around as I answered her.

Silent came and greeted us for a little moment then I decided to brake it. It's awkward as fuck when silent.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You sure talked a lot today. What's wrong with you? I thought you don't like to talk." She stare at me straight in my eyes.

Uh, scary. But pretty eyes by the way.

"Since you're didn't talk too much too, so I need to talk if not we'll be awkward." I shrugged and she look away.

Fuhhh~

"Glad you know. So what it is you wanna ask?"

"Why did you hide your face?" I asked without thinking too much.

"Why? It is bother you?" She faced me again OMG is that a bad question?

"Just wondering." I pursed my lips.

Without any of my expectation, she pulled her mask off.

I gasped and I tried to not being so shock, but nah. My eyes are too wide.

"Why am I too ugly for you?" She asked then smirked.

Uwow, she's really pretty like smokey hot with that makeup. Nah she's actually didn't wearing any makeup on.

"Uh, is your eyelashes real?" I suddenly blurted.

"Yes. I didn't mascara either. Why is bit ugly?"

"No no! That's not what I mean. You're perfectly fine."

"Chill. You're not like you, that you used to be."

"I know. I talked a lot right now." I giggled.

Jeon Ahra's POV

It's weird to see Junhoe with this kind of attitude. Well I didn't know him well.

Everyone said he's cold and sassy. But I didn't see that in him right now. And he's talking and asked me out?

He's such a bipolar. Cold and sassy in front of other people, shy and talk active in front of me.

"Hm so we're friend now?" He asked.

"Sure. Why not. But with a conditions."

"What is that?"

"Please. Please just be yourself. You make me feel uneasy with myself."

"I being friendly because I thought you'll think I'm rude with my attitude."

"And I don't think I talk nicely to people. Be yourself?"

"Aight. Pals?" He took out a fist bump.

"Pals." I said and bumped his fist. We let out a chuckled.

After a while, it's almost 5 in the evening. So we decided to walk down back to our rooms.

I need to plug my earphones in before I enter the room because they both will nags.

Firf Heeyeon eonnie will nag because of I'm late. Saerin totally will nag because I didn't tell her what just happen and she will ask more about that.

World just too cruel right now.

anonnoying

A

/N: Hi guys! Do vote and drop your comments. I would to read what did you guys think.

[!!] ANNOUNCEMENT

Go read my upcoming soon BTS - Jeon Jungkook's ff and I hope you guys will like it! It's my first time tho lol ♡

Gap [Jungkook | BTS]

Hope you guys will enjoy it! I'll start post the chapter after Apology's Epilogue! Do wait for it! ♡