Beauty and The Mets Fan

En başından başla

"Mets win." The announcer sang. Dylan and I jumped up and down screaming. I pulled him into a hug, which he returned. He smelled good. Like really good. We pulled apart slowly, staring at each other.

The excitement of the game started to die down, and people were leaving the stadiums. Caroline and I started gathering our things.

"Hey, we're going to get some drinks. You guys want to come?" Tyler asked. Him and Dylan were on the staircase that ascends to the exit. I looked at Caroline, we smiled at each other and nodded.

We walked from the stadium to a pub about 8 blocks away. It was an old timey pub, like you'd see in old British movies. Dylan open the door for all of us.

"We'll get some beers, if you guys want to grab a booth." Dylan suggested once we were inside. I nodded and Caroline and I found an open booth next to a window. The booths were round so they'd all have to squeeze in together. The boys returned beers in hand.

"Here you go, beautiful." Tyler said handing Caroline a beer and sitting next to her. Dylan rolled his eyes before sitting down next to me with our beers.

Three beers and four shots later, we were all pretty drunk. Tyler and Caroline where making out on the jukebox, leaving Dylan and I alone.

"So, I made her a YouTube video asking her to prom." We both roared with laughter.

"You did not!"

"I did." He said amused.

"What did she say?"

"She laughed in my face. But I got to make out with Julia Pond that night so who's laughing now."

"Was she popular?" I asked drinking my beer.

"No, she was my lab partner." We both laughed again. I placed my hand high on his thigh and bit my lip. He shifted in his seat. I looked over at Caroline to make sure she was alright. I almost wished I hadn't.

"Ugh, they may as well just fuck on the damn thing." I said grimacing.

"Where's the craziest place you've had sex?" He asked scooting closer to me. I could almost feel his body heat. But I didn't have a good answer. "The floor?" I admitted.

Dylan laughed. "Was that a question?"

"What about you?" I shot back playfully.

"You wouldn't believe if I told you." He said a little cocky. I gave him a doubtful look.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. The action sending a shiver down my spine. "On a roller coaster."

My eyes widened. "You're lying."

"Told you you wouldn't believe me."

"How is that even possible?"

He just shrugged. I scoffed at him drinking the last bit of my beer.

"I'm going to get more. Want some?" He raised his glass and winked at me, indicating he still had some left. He knew he was teasing me and I needed to even the playing field. So I leaned over and caressed his earlobe with my tongue.

"Be right back." I purred. His grip on his cup tightened so hard his fingers turned white. I grabbed my glass and scooted out of the booth. At the bar, I raised my hand to signal the bartender. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled it down. I glanced over and saw Dylan holding my arm. He had a gorgeous smile on his face, and a lust in his eyes.

"Come with me?" He slid his hand from my arm to my hand interlocking our fingers. I nodded and he led the way to the bathrooms. He pulled open the door to the one person bathroom. He pushed me into the wall, a grasp escaping me. Dylan pressed his lips against mine and made his way to my ass squeezing it firmly. His bulge grinding against my pulsating sex. I thought about our friends still in pub for a second, but I knew they were probably as busy as we were. He went for my neck peppering it with kisses. I moaned pulling at his hair with my fingers. I could feel him sucking along my neck and jawline creating hickeys. I rolled my hips on to his and he groaned into my neck. Goosebumps formed on my skin at the sound. I moved my hands down to his jeans unbuttoning them. I put my hand down his pants, grabbing his dick. He moaned and pulled me into a heated kiss as I pumped his erection a few times.

"Fuck." He growled in my mouth, and stuck my tongue in his mouth. I could feel his hand unbuttoning my jean shorts and my core tingled. He hooked his fingers around the side of my shorts and panties and pulled them both down in one go. His fingers found my slit and then to my clit rubbing the bunch of nerves in a figure 8 motion. I was a moaning mess at his touch, my legs shaking. With his other hand he pulled my hand away from him, but continued rubbing with the other.

"Turn around." He rasped breaking our kiss. I turned and faced the wall, his right hand still on my sex and with his left I heard pushed his pants down. I heard his erection slap against his stomach. He stroked it a few times, before stopping and pulling my hands up on the wall. Holding them up with one hand. He ground his stiff member between my legs.

"Fuck, you're already wet." He groaned in my ear.

"Please?" I begged, wanting him inside me. "Fuck me." I pushed out my butt against his hips, earning a low growl from him.

"As you wish, princess." He lined up, and slowly inserted himself inside of me. We both spewed profanities at the sensation. He grabbed my hip with his free hand and began moving.

"F-faster." I stuttered. Instead, he slowed down moving in and out of me.

"What was that princess?" He teased. I tried pushing against him to speed up the friction. He grabbed my waist sternly.

"I'm sorry, princess. I didn't hear you. What did you want?" He asked again.

"Dylan, please? Faster." I whined.

"Of course, princess." He pushed himself into me hard and than fast. Quickening his speed as he pounded into me. The sound of skin on skin and moans echoed in the bathroom. He was hitting my g-spot and I knew my orgasm was near.

"I'm...I'm gon-" I tried to say.

"Come princess." He interpreted. At the words, I clenched around him, my legs shaking, and moaning uncomfortably finally reaching my orgasm.

"You're so sexy." He muttered. "Get on your knees." He released my hands from the wall and pulled out. I spun around and sunk to my knees. I hollowed my checks around him, taking almost all of his length. I could feel him in the back of my throat. He put my hair up in a makeshift ponytail, and he moved me along his member looking at me the entire time. He moved me up and down faster and faster until finally he exploded inside my mouth. He rode out his orgasm in my mouth grunting and growling. I swallowed all of him, and he smiled. I pulled him out of my mouth. Our heavy breathing the only sound filling the room. I stood my legs still a little weak, and pulled up my shorts.

"I'm not going to lie," he said copying my action. "That's probably the best sex I've ever had."

I laughed. "You probably say that to all the pretty girls you pick up at Mets games." He walked closer to me putting his hands on my face.

"You're not pretty, you're gorgeous." He kissed my lips softly. "And there may be plenty of pretty Mets fans. But none as gorgeous as you." I laughed pushing him away softly.

"Okay cheese ball, walk me to my car?" I asked. He grinned and nodded.