Thanksgiving

A/N: I'm late, but whatever. Bye, my peanuts.

"How did we get here?"

"Wha-What do you mean?" Dylan asks, a worried and confused look on his face.

It was Thanksgiving morning. You and Dylan were lying in bed watching the Macy's Parade.

"How did we get to this point in our lives?"

Dylan is really starting to panic. He was under the assumption that everything was going well between the two of you. Now he is really getting anxious. Fearful that this is how it all ends.

You roll over and look at him, finally seeing the worry in his face.

"Oh no baby," you laugh, "Noo, no."

"Y/N what are you-"

"Babe I'm so happy. I'm so happy. I'm happy with my career, with my friends, with you. We live in this amazing place together that I love. I get to see you everyday. I get to travel with you. I am so happy and content with my life and with us and...just everything. I just never dreamed it would happen. That we'd happen. That any of this would happen."

"Oh my god," Dylan says, color returning to his face. "I thought you were about to break up with me."

"God no, oh honey I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that in a way to scare you."

"No I know...now."

You sheepishly smile. "I'm so sorry," you repeat.

He rolls over to face you, moving closer. "I love you," he says before pulling you into a kiss.

"I love you too," you breathe after breaking apart, only to fill the gap quickly again.

Once the two of you actually stop, Dylan brings up a good point.

"How are we going to eat everything today?"

"With love," you answer, grinning at the cheesiness.

He rolls his eyes and laughs. "Ha ha. Very funny. But seriously. We have your parents' and my parents' thanksgiving meals today. We're going to explode."

"Yeah well..."

"Yeah yeah, explode with love," Dylan mocks, rolling on top of you to kiss you.

You don't mind though. You're too happy, too full of excitement and too in love. In love with Dylan and life.

You're practically giddy. A whole day of everyone you love.

And food.