So What Now?

Stiles Imagine

You had no clue what you were thinking a week and a half ago when you ran onto the field after your best friends winning sectional goal and planted a tender kiss right on his lips. It was known to many that the feelings that you and Stiles had for each other were stronger than just that of friends, but neither of you had never actually acted on the feelings and attraction.That's why it was a shock to nearly everyone at the game when you displayed such a public view of affection. The worst part was after you pulled away from him. He was staring down at you slightly confused but still sweet, and you actually turned tail and ran to your car, leaving the scene of your major accidental on purpose.

It being the Stilinski game night, you were invited to it every single weekend. You had been considered a part of the family since before the sheriff became a single parent. Stiles had been much more quiet around you since last week, but you got a text during sixth period. It was Stiles asking you if you were still on for game night just so he knew how much pizza his dad needed to order. You quickly texted back a yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world and stuffed your phone in the side pocket of your backpack before your teacher could snatch it from you.

Time passed quickly, and you found yourself pulling into the Stilinski's driveway. The sheriff's car wasn't at the house yet, so you parked your car behind Stiles' blue jeep. Composing yourself, you exited your car and walked up to the front door. You would normally just walk in, but after the events of last week, you felt so awkward that you actually knocked and waited on Stiles to come to the door to let you in.

Opening the door, Stiles muttered a small hey, looking down at his phone, not actually looking at you once. "My dad has to work late so he isn't going to be joining us tonight. He said he already ordered pizzas to be sent here though." he said, back turned to you, walking back into the house.

You quickened your pace, coming up behind him and putting your hand softly on his shoulder. "Are we going to just be weird like this forever, or do you want to talk about it?" you ask, trying and failing to mask the sadness in your voice. You didn't want to lose him.

"What is there to talk about? It happened. It's over."

"Well how did you feel about it? And if it doesn't matter, then why are you treating me differently. I don't want to lose you." you say, letting your sadness and fear overcome your final words. He turned around to face you, looking straight into your eyes.

"You are my best friend. Don't think for a second that what happened last week is going to change that. I'm sorry I've been acting different. I'm just trying to figure out how I was feeling in that moment. I was shocked, and I still kind of am. I'm just trying to work it all in my head. But I shouldn't be treating you differently, and I am sorry for that." he says, pulling you into his chest, tucking your head underneath his chin.

The doorbell rang, and Stiles told you to go set up Monopoly in the living room while he dealt with the pizza guy. Stiles walked into the living room with two pizza boxes, a drink for you, and a Mountain Dew for himself. "You know that stuff is super bad for you, and I have never actually finished a game of Monopoly."

"First off, no one asked you. You've never finished? Well, I doubt we'll be able to finish tonight either." Stiles says, handing you a drink and setting the pizza on the table by the board.

"Uhhh no we are finishing the game. I don't care if we have to stay up all night!" you say enthusiastically, earning a chuckle from Stiles. After eating, you got started on the game.

About 3 hours in, you still weren't even close to done. "How about we take a break." Stiles suggested."Wait! I have an idea!" He jumps up from the couch, disappearing up the stairs.

You heard movement upstairs. He finally came back down, being careful on the stairs because his arms were full of blankets and pillows. "Let's make a fort like we did when we were kids!" he says, and infectious grin spreading across his face. You gasp excitedly, ripping some of the blankets from his grasp, throwing them on the couch, and dragging the wooden chairs from the dining room into the living room.

Clouds of blankets flew through the air as you both tossed them up, draping them over anything within reach. Finally being satisfied with your work. You both were out of breath from laughing, running around, chasing each other, and smacking one another with the pillows you planned on padding the floor of your fort with. Laughing, you turn to Stiles, flipping your hair out of your face. Staring at you, he walks slowly toward your happy,smiling figure.

Stopping in front of you, he slowly places his hands on your waist, pulling you toward him. He rests his forehead on yours and stares into your eyes before skirting over your face and focusing on your lips. "I really want to kiss you right now." he whispers, breathing ragged and heavy.

"I thought you didn't think of me like that."

"No, I said I wasn't sure and was trying to figure it out. Although I don't know why I needed to even thing about it. I've liked you for a really long time. I was just afraid because I didn't know how you felt... but now I obviously do." he says in hushed tones, slowly moving his lips closer to yours. You close your eyes, anticipation building. Then his lips collide with yours.

You lean closer, making his hands slide from your hips to the small of your back. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you entangle your fingers into his messy, chocolate hair.

The passion was short lived as you hear a voice say "What the hell happened in here? Ohh, hey!" Both of your cheeks turn bright red as you both pull away, Sheriff Stilinski watching you both from the kitchen. "Why don't you just ask her out already?! Everyone knows you like each other"

"Dad, you may not have to wait much longer" Stiles says, shooting you a smirk and a wink. You look down, trying to hide the pink still growing in your cheeks.

"Alright, well you guys be good. I'm tired. I'm heading to bed." Papa Stilinski says, wishing both of you a good night.

Turning to you, Stiles says "So what do you say?"

"Yes, and can we sit in our fort and finish the game. I want to wipe the floor with you." you say, sticking out your tongue at him. He grabbed you, tickling you. Your laugh rang out through the house.

"Yeah we can finish the game." he says, grabbing the board and laying it in front of the fort. Standing back up, he walked over to you, putting his hand on the back of your neck. leaning in and tilting your head up, you gave him a quick peck on the lips. He backed away, sweeping his hand out in front of him and toward the fort. "After you."