The Video

A/N: Hope you enjoy this <3 hehe. Also, if you want to be my online friend 😸😸😸 also, heading back home to Philly,so I'll be posting more imagines each day.

***

Later that week:

He looks down at the floor, taking deep breaths.

"Here we go" he whispers.

***

The cast is walking down the street to the second club this night. You aren't drunk yet, but the others are gone by long. You were the only one who drank water between the shots. Holland and Arden are singing together, when Posey suddenly points at the club you are going to.

"Let's get this party started!!" He screams.

You all yell as response and dance into the club. You can feel the burning alcohol in your throat after the 5th shot, as you are dancing the night away with your best friends.

***

You were all out. The other cast members could barely walk, except you and Dylan. Your heart flatters when you think of him. Yes, you have a crush on him. Heh. Because Posey and Dylan are living together close by, you and Arden decides to have a sleep over at their's.

"You girls should take our double beds. We can sleep on the floor."

"Well thank you, you are such gentlemen's"

You and Arden laugh together as you all walk toward their apartment.

When they unlock the door, Arden crashes onto one of the beds. You will do the same thing in a few minutes.

"Are you guys okay sleeping on the floor?"

"Yeah, me and Dylan is going to Mc Donald's anyways. You want something?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I'll just go to bed."

"Okay"

They walk out the door, locking it.

You can feel your eyelids getting heavier and heavier, until you finally go to sleep.

During the night, when Dylan and Posey came home, (even drunker) you didn't notice that Dylan forgot that you were sleeping in his bed. He slid under the sheets, sleeping in only his underwear.

You are sleeping so deep that you don't feel that he puts his arms around your waist, pulling you closer, cuddling his head into your neck.

You both wake up to Tyler's:

"It was about time you two hooked up together."

You sit up fast, seeing Arden with her phone in her hand, with a devious smirk on her face.

"Oh god, we didn't... We didn't do anything right? And Dylan, why the fuck are you in 'my' bed?!"

"I'm so sorry, I can't remember. I must've been so drunk after Mc Donald's and all the beer that I didn't remember that you were sleeping in my bed... I'm really sorry, (Y/N)."

"And Arden, let me see your phone."

"Sorry, you can use yours to check my Instagram."

"What have you uploaded?"

"Just you two cuddling. Really cute actually."

Tyler jumps back into the conversation.

"So you guys didn't hook up, or did you?"

"No we didn't." You say.

You check your phone to see the video Arden uploaded. And it was bad, really bad. You two were spooning, and Dylan pressing his face into the back of your neck, kissing it slightly. The caption of the video is 'the lovebirds can't hold themselves'.

You scream, in anger and confusion.

Why did she do that? The fans will go CRAZY! And why did Dylan kiss you, not only once, but twice!!

Dylan's face is showing he's terrified, and Arden is trying to hold back a laughter. Tyler hugs her from behind, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"I'll leave you two to discuss the love situation" she says. They walk out of the room, leaving you and Dylan in awkward silence.

"Soo..."

"Soo..? You wanna explain this to me? Please?"

"It's complicated."

"Well, I need an answer. I don't care if it's too complicated, I need an explanation."

He looks down at the floor, taking deep breaths.

"Here we go" he whispers.

"I guess it's always been you. I really like you, (Y/N). I really do. And I know this was really weird, and I don't know why I did it. But I want you to know that I want that to be us. If there ever will be an 'us'."

You're left speechless.

"But apparently you don't feel the same. So I'm gonna leave you-"

"Oh shut up, dumb ass, and kiss me."

You both kiss a deep, passionate kiss, pulling each other closer.

Your tongues play as Dylan places a hand on your upper and inner thigh. You lay down, him following. You can feel the tension between you, every kiss feeling like a firework and electricity flowing through your mouths.

You get pulled back to reality when you see a flash light from a phone. Arden's phone. You scream again, seening her and Tyler running away, hiding. A few minutes later, you see a new post on your Instagram feed. It's a video of you and Dylan kissing in the bed.

@/ardencho says: 'As I said, it's getting hot in here. Aren't they adorbs??'

You smile to yourself, thinking that Dylan really is yours