"Your 'friend' found your phone, she asked me to give it to you." He says the word friend as if it seriously disgusted him. 

My eyebrows knit together in confusion as he hands me over Dee's phone, along with a folded piece of paper. 

"Uh- this isn't my phone." I mumble in confusion. 

He snorts at this and rolls his eyes. "Well she said it was yours that your girlfriend had left it in the bathroom." He eyes Sasha again, his mouth twisting in a sneer. 

I don't bother correcting him I simply just dismiss him as I open note. 

Preston, I don't have a lot of room to explain so I'll keep this short. I love you and I'm sorry but I had to do this. Look at my recent message from my mom. I'm sorry but I will come back, I hope you understand why I had to do this. Love Dee. 

Panic sets in as I fumble with her phone opening up her new messages. What I see and read makes my blood boil. Without saying a word to anyone I run out of the room and too the back exit, expecting to see her, she couldn't have gotten far. 

But when I reach the door and in the alley way there is no sign of anyone, I couldn't even feel her around the area. Sniffing for a scent was a waste of time since it was raining and washed away scents. I felt anger burst from me as I threw the phone hard at the wall, shattering it to pieces. It was then that I saw something lying in the puddle, something shiny.  

Grabbing it I hold it up in the dim street light and gasp, it was Dee's bracelet. 

Code Red. Nick get your group of men to cover the west. Rick your men over to the road leading out of town. Follow any car that goes through. Rogues have been here. 

I yell out to the link to everyone. Cursing I run back inside, not carrying about the dirty looks I was getting from the waitresses and waiters. 

They took Dee, I growl out fighting my change as Hunter and the rest of the boys burst out of the private room. 

There was going to be hell to pay for taking my mate. 

..................................................................................................................................................................................... 

**Dee's p.o.v** 

I groan as my stiff achy body registers how cold I was. My hands and feet were bound and it felt as if I was lying on a bed. My clothes dry from the rain, my hair a mess. There was a throbbing in my temples and skull, it felt as if I was ran over by monster truck. Groaning again I slowly peel my eyes open only to be consumed in darkness. 

I breathe in deep taking in the smell around me, it smelt stale and unused, a bit of dust and cleaning spray. My hands search the bed I was on feeling a soft quilt under my fingers. My skin burnt as I struggle against the handcuffs that were clamp around my wrists. I cry out in pain as the pain increases, making me stop my struggling. It felt as if my flesh had burnt against the cuffs. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A voice so low and so familiar says from the darkness. 

I feel myself stiffen at the sound of the voice that has haunted me since the night he ruined me. The light in the room flicks on and I see Jared sitting in a chair right outside the metal bars. Blinking in confusion I look around the room, getting my bearings. There were other cells, but none occupied at the moment. 

"What do you mean?" I croak my throat hurting at the words. 

He studies me for a moment before answering, "Those handcuffs are made out of pure silver sweetheart. The more you struggle the tighter they get." He says matter of fact.