Chapter 16 : My Fault

Brad's POV

After looking for Chloe everywhere, we -Me and James- desperated. I desperated! I couldn't find Chloe! Until i remember someone. And giving me bad thoughts about it.

Alex.

 And i call Madison, asking for his address.

We both stare this creepy house for a second. "Brad, Are you sure this is the right address?" James asked. 

"Yeah this can't be wrong" i replied.

 "Do you think she's in there?" James asked.

 "Yeah i think" i replied.

We both went to that house. It was lock. And James decided to break the window. 

"We could get into the jail" he said, while trying to get in by the window. 

"I don't mind, if this for Chloe" I replied. 

James sighed.

We both went inside, nothing.  And also upstairs, but nothing. 

"She's not here" James said. 

Right after he said that, i heard some voices from downstairs. 

Me and James stared at each other. 

BASEMENT.

We try to find a way to get to the basement. And i found it. A small doors  right under the couch. We both get down slowly and quietly. Dont want anyone find us.

There's a room. We both stood in front of it, and try to listen the conversation. 

"Please let me go! P-please! I'll do anything for you, just....l-let me go" someone said. ITS HER. 

"It's too late! You aren't going anywhere....." someone replied. 

Oh THAT BASTARD! 

Son of a bitch, Alex!

How dare he messing around with my girlfriend. 

 "You go get help and called the police!" i whispered to James. 

"What about you?" He asked, whispered.

"Just do it, James!" i replied and James nodded and left. And i tried to listen again. 

"...... The thing is, now i got you, and your boyfriend will never help you! He doesn't love you! He did not care about you!" that guy replied.

Right after that, i slam the door, and saw Chloe- sitting on the chair with hands and legs are tied. and , that bastard, Alex.

"Who said that i did not care about her huh?" i said. 

"H-How did you...?"Alex stuttered. 

"Of course i'll help her. I love her! And youuuu freakin bastard, move the hell out of her!" I yelled.

He start to cut the rope and pull Chloe to him, with a knife on her neck. "Don't you dare do that to her! I swear to God i'll kill you" i said.

"Stop right there! Or i kill her!" Alex yelled. 

"Wohooo okay!" i replied. "Look cutie, he try to help you,with just ...ehm... an empty hand. How lovely is that!" This pshyco-man said, followed by his creepy laugh.

"Who said that i'll help her with empty hand?" I said, and taking out a small knife from my jacket. Thank God i have this. 

Well it is small, but useful.

That pshyco guy laughed. 

Then i throw that small knife, and stick right on Alex's right thigh.