Best Friends With Lottie (A One Direction Fan Fiction)

A/N My new One Direction Fan Fiction. I would love feedback!

Fan/Vote/Comment, it would make my day.

Thanks for reading guys!

-Hannah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What?! I’m sorry, I could’ve sworn you just said we were moving to freaking ENGLAND in two weeks!” I exclaimed.

“Well, Ashley, we are, but things will be so much better over there. I bought a three story house, a new car, and you get a huge room.” My mother tried to reason.

“But, mom, senior year starts in a month. I was supposed to have the time of my life. Becky and I have been planning prom night since we were six, and you’re just making me leave? Oh my gosh! I can’t leave Becky!” I whined. Becky was my best friend.

“Well, too bad. Start packing, and shut up!” My wonderful mother snapped. I crossed my arms. I barely realized that I was crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later

Today we were leaving for Doncaster. Where is Doncaster? I have no earthly idea, but apparently I would be starting school there in two weeks. A bunch of my friends were over at my house, and so far, I hadn’t cried. It was time to leave, and it was now or never. I had to say goodbye to Becky.

“Becky, I’m going to miss you so much!” I exclaimed as I hugged my best friend. The tears were now flowing freely.

“Ditto, but it’s going to be okay. We’ll Skype at least once a day, text constantly, and we have the internet. Message me on Facebook anytime. I love you lots.” She said as she wiped away my tears.

“Bye, Becky.” I said as my mother pulled me out to the car.

“Bye, Ash.” Becks responded. I looked back, and the group of my closest friend all waving at me. I was going to miss them so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Weeks Later

I stared in my mirror. It was my first day at Chadwick Prep, and for the first time since seventh grade, I was in a uniform.

I was wearing the green plaid skirt as short as was acceptable. I had unbuttoned my white shirt just enough to see the lace of my white camisole. I wore white knee socks, but not the school distributed ones; those are lame. We had a choice between dress shoes and saddle shoes. I saw on my brochure that most girls wore dress shoes. I chose saddle shoes. They were adorable. I wore my long brown hair natural, except for the French braid hair band. My blue eyes looked bright against the somewhat dim attire. I quickly posted a pick to Instagram, then I was out the door.

My mom was in the process of buying me my own car, but, until then, I had to walk to school. The walk was relatively short.

I walked into the school, and was immediately lost. I had Mr. Donnely for Social Studies first period. I walked up to a pretty blonde girl with big blue eyes. She looked like she was my age.

“Hi, I’m new, and I have no idea where I’m going. Do you know where Mr. Donnely’s room is?” I asked the girl.

“Actually, you can come with me. I have him, too.” The girl said as she began to lead me around the hallways.

“Hello, my name is Charlotte, but you can call me Lottie.” Lottie told me. I smiled.

“My name is Ashley, but you can call me Ash.” I introduced myself.