"Be careful and leave if you think she has any weapons. Having my name cleared is not worth you getting hurt," Vic whispered and held me tight, with me embracing him back and Cope between the two of us. It almost felt like a family. Almost.

"I'll be fine. I should be back in about two hours," I assured and attached my lips to Vic's plump ones, then pressed a kiss to Cope's forehead. I loved them both so much.

I waved goodbye, after a few more words, and headed off with Frank. We casually walked down the street and I felt a lot more comfortable, with my altered appearance, but I did not let my guard down and kept my head low. The uneventful walk passed with a comfortable silence, and we soon found ourselves outside of Justin's apartment. He and Frank had not met yet, but they were both friendly so there should be no tension.

I smiled and pulled Justin into a warm hug, as soon as I saw him. He led the both of us inside, where he had the perfect black suit already waiting. I kindly introduced the two to each other and they seemed content. While I left them to chat, I entered Justin's bedroom and changed in there, messily leaving my other clothes on the bed and deciding that I would leave them, as they were borrowed from Justin in the first place.

Just like expected, the outfit lay flawlessly and was neither too big nor too small. I smiled at myself in the mirror, impressed with how professional I looked. There was still some times before we had to leave, so Frank and I stayed and chatted with Justin for a while.

What made it even better was the fact that we were sitting on the very couch Vic and I had our first kiss, or rather make out session. I got all giddy even thinking about it, because it was so wrong but felt so right! Honestly, I did not even know what Vic and I were, but I felt like I did not need to know. We were us. Vic and Kellin. Kellin and Vic. Together or not, we cared a lot about each other and that was very evident. We never established anything, but nothing really needed to be established between us; we would take our time to figure it out. But, as far as I was aware, he was the only person on my mind in that way.

After some catching up and one-too-many mugs of coffee, Frank and I exited the building and headed for the location in a more uplifting mood. Justin could always cheer me up and, even though the shy Frank did not talk very much, I could feel a bond forming between the two.

As soon as we arrived at the unsuspicious café, Frank left my side to find a table of his own because both of us would be in trouble if Alysha saw us together. That was why, when the conversation would end, I had to leave first and Frank would follow ten minutes later to not catch anyone's attention.

And, sure as hell, she was there. She obviously did not know who I was, because on the only occasion I saw her, she was too caught up in talking to Mike. Even thinking about him made me want to rip him apart. I did not understand how that woman could ever love someone like him.

With fake confidence, I approached Alysha's table, which was in the far corner, and swiftly took a seat opposite her, leaning back casually. She lifted her eyes away from her phone and towards me, giving me an expectant, but bored, look, lightly sipping a drink which she ordered here. Was she not taking this seriously? I sighed and silence screamed between us, neither daring to say a thing. Alysha generally looked uninterested, but I was going to break the quiet atmosphere and say something which would definitely catch her attention.

"I know that Mike killed Tony and Jaime."

This made the girl choke slightly on the beverage she was drinking and her eyes widened. Finally, her full focus was on me and I felt a sense of accomplishment.

"What are you talking about?" She barely choked out. She had a nice voice and I finally had the chance to clearly hear it.

"You know what I'm talking about," I countered, maybe a bit too harshly and coming off as rude. "He framed his brother, Vic, who was sent to jail for it it instead."

Alysha's face was blank as ever and she did not show any emotion, probably holding back to not give me the satisfaction of her reaction.

"S-so what?" She stuttered out, hiding it in her face but unable to keep the nervousness out of her words.

"I want him to confess," I demanded.

Surprisingly her face finally showed something, but it really wasn't the thing I wanted to see. She gave me a strange look, almost as if I had told her that carrots grew on trees.

"As if," she scoffed, ridiculing my order. "Why would he ever want to confess?"

"Because if he doesn't, you are going to be the one who ends up in jail as well." I smirked wickedly when I saw a small flash of panic within her. "I know what you get up to: gangs, drugs, guns... When the police find out they will have so much fun arresting you."

I felt like a villain from an old spy movie, with the way I was talking, but the only difference was the fact that I was actually fighting for what was right and Alysha was in the wrong. I was on a mission to make life better for a single person, even if it made life worse for two people, but they deserved it anyway.

"The only thing you have to do is persuade Mike to confess and clear Vic's name. Otherwise, you will be locked up for a long time, just like him."

"No, I can't do that to him! He is going to get a life sentence," she argued, fiddling with a lonely napkin which was lying around on the wooden table, and avoiding eye contact even though I was staring right at her. I hoped I was at least a bit intimidating.

"Then he should have thought about the consequences of his actions, before doing something so horrible. And the fact that for the last few years, Vic was the one who was jail for it, paying for what Mike did and getting labelled as a psychopath who killed the people closest to him, just makes it so much worse," I breathed sternly. Saying that out loud made it feel so much more real and I wanted to slaughter Mike even more.

"Why do you even care about him so much?" The female snapped, looking truly conflicted and slamming her small fist down on the table in angst.

"I just do," I answered briefly because I knew that if I said any more, I would not be able to stop myself from giving a huge speech centred on all the things I loved about Vic. And that speech would be very long.

"You have my number. Give me a call when you've made up your mind." I gave her a sickeningly sweet smile. "And make the right choice."