Chapter 6

Your pov

You finally made it to hq. And surprisingly it was pretty damn far from the junk shop.Like eight miles far.On foot that's alot.

HQ is a small apartment complex that we just bought off from the owner who thought the place was haunted. (The place wasn't haunted but the owner was just really crazy). A bunch of ruff rabbit members live in the apartments so no one really gets suspicious of a apartment complex with no residents. Noiz and I being leaders, we live in a different location .

But today everyone had the full day off except me.

"Du bist spät y/n(You're late y/n)" Noiz grumbled from the corner.

"Well I wouldn't be late if you didn't have me search for a thousand god damn computer parts" you yelled.

"just set the parts down here and I'll get to it later" he says not looking up from his computer screen.

"I know , i know, but there is only one thing that is bothering me."

"And what is that"

"On my way here I saw another three other junk shops.You could have easily just pulled up a map of the nearest junk shops and would have saved me 8 miles ,but you wanted me to get the parts from "junk shop heibon". And it's not like the computer parts were exclusive to that junk shop ,so why. What's so special about that place."?

"No reason"

"Is it the guy at the counter,Aoba. I did a background check on him and apparently everything is wiped clean. I can't find anything on him."?

"Don't stick your nose somewhere it doesn't belong. Now leave, your work is done for the day" he says sounding frustrated.

" Noiz ,tell me what's going on"

There was no response

"Noiz, just tell me" I pleaded

"I just needed you to get some parts"

"You always do this. You hide stuff from me then come home with a chunk taken out of your leg.Just yesterday you were putting on new bandages on your hands and the other day your hands were fine.Your lazy ass stays at home all the time, so there is something you're not telling me".

"Leave y/n" he says in a aggressive tone

I storm out of the building pissed and on the verge of tears.

"Who does he think he is keeping secrets from me, he didn't even say thank you. I just don't want him to get hurt" I said to myself.I look down at my coil and see that it's eleven thirty.

"Im gonna be late. Show fastest route to Tammie's diner"

"Go North 2 blocks then make a left. Estimation time 15 minutes"

"That will give me time to wrap to the game boy . Alright y/n you can do this".

Shots fired. I know this is a short chapter but I needed to cut a chapter in half cause reasons. Hope you liked it and I'm already starting to take more request for the MONTH OF THE REVERSE HAREM.♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡