Chapter 5

"Noiz your feet are cold" I mumble out.

"I didn't know I was touching you"

I get out of the bed and Noiz sits up and faces me.

" y/n"

"Huh"

"I'll be at hq doing mateneince on the broken computers, can you go to junk shop Heibon and get me these parts" Noiz says while handing me a list.

"Sure" I take the list and look down at my day old clothes.I to take off my shirt but then hesitate to finish undressing. I could feel my cheeks heat up. Noiz was staring right at me.

"Why'd you stop, I'm actually interested now. I didn't even know you had breast since you where all those baggy shirts".

"Umm, Noiz can you please get out of my room".

"Fine, buzzkill"

I continue to take my clothes off with the door locked. I began to search in my closet for cutesy clothes since it was hard to ignore Trip's comment on my baggy ones. In the end I find A pair of f/c short shorts(I don't like the words bootey and shorts in the same sentence) with a thick chain belt. Then I find a thin f/c hoodie I put on under a f/c tank top and put a jean vest over it all.

I grab my f/c backpack and go into the kitchen and get ready to leave.Noiz meets me in the kitchen with only a towel wrapped around his waist.I close my eyes and try not to look.

"Noiz, you whore, put some clothes on"

"Relax , I just got out of the shower. Did you just call me a whore Ms. Short shorts".We've been living together since we were both thirteen and six years later this still bothers you".

"That's not an excuse for me to be okay with seeing you naked, just go put some clothes on".

I push Noiz back into his room.

"It's really cute how you still get all tensed up about that stuff" Noiz says through the door.

" I'll leave to the junkshop, your breakfast will be waiting on the counter".

Timeskips

I was running to the Junk shop that Noiz told me to go to. After I got the parts he said he wanted me to meet him at the hq and I would get the rest of the day off. I could finally spend time with Virus and Trip.

Now that my shoulder was healed I could free run with ease till I bumped into someone's chest and fell backwards .

"Oww"

"Ms. are you alright" I look up to see a handsome man with long blue hair.

"I'm fine "

"I'm so sorry, I should have payed attention" the man says reaching his hand out to me.

"No it's fine". I said taking the hand and getting back on to my feet.

"I have to make it up to you though"

"Well I'm looking for this junk shop called " Junk shop Heibon".I can't find anything in the Old residential district".

"Well I guess it's your lucky day because I was just going there. I could walk you there if you'd like" he said giving me a kind smile.

" Sure, uh.Oh, thank you so much Mr.?"

"Aoba, Aoba Seragaki".

Aoba's pov

" It's very nice to meet you Aoba, my name is y/n "

She said my name so cutely. I didn't think girls in real life could act that way. She moved closer to my face and lightly touched a strand of my hair.

"W-What are you doing " I said with my face beet red.

" Uh, I'm sorry. Your hair reminded me of my friend Sei. My friend told me I was a little close minded when it comes to personal space. Did it hurt when I touched it."

"No, it actually tickled" I said scratching my neck.

"So you do have sensitive hair, it's beautiful"

"We-we should get going "

Timeskip

"So you work here, Aoba"

"Yup, just let me know if you need help with anything" I say unlocking the door to the shop.

I turned on the shop light and directed y/n through the store

"Wow this place is amazing"

" Were you looking for something in particular"

" I kinda have a list " she gives me the list and I take a double take.

"Um, are you sure you need all these parts."

"Mmhm,my partner may be crazy,but knows what he's doing"

" It might be expensive"

" Don't you worry your pretty little mind"

" Alright then lets get started"

We searched a looked for all the things on the list and surprisingly y/n has a really good sense of humor. It's a good thing no one came into the store that day cause I wanted that time to get to know her . Me and her are oddly similar.

"Well that should be the last one"

" Thank you so much Aoba, hopefully I didn't take up too much of your time"

"Eh, don't worry about it, would that be all".

"And this " She brings her hand to the counter and looks like she's holding a old game system.

" a gameboy"

" it's pretty sentimental" she said smiling at the clunky box.

Flashback

Your pov
"Onii-chan, it's my turn" I whined to Trip

"After I defeat this Bulbasaur"

"I'm telling virus" I threatened

" fine here"

"Thank you very much" I said with a tune in my voice . Overall I was happy to get some playing time but it took a while to realize that Trip was sitting in the corner.I have plenty of dolls and books from uncle Toue but this Game Boy is all Trip has . I start to walk towards the corner. I gently tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Onii-chan, um, I don't feel like playing anymore. Can I just watch you play instead"

"Sure" he said giving me a wide smile and pating me on the head.

He sat down in the middle of the room and I followed. He patted the area next to him and motioned me to sit.

"You can put your head on my shoulder if you want"

"Ok"i replied

There I watched him play for hours every day without a care in the world.

End of flashback

Your pov

"All right your total will be-" Before Aoba could tell me my total I already scanned my coil and started putting the computer parts in my backpack.

"Well see ya, Aoba-san" I said running out of the shop.

" I better hurry, I only have two hours till (time is 10 o'clock)my lunch with Virus and Trip"