chapter 3

I was still a little nauseous and my vision was blurry and all I could hear were to unfamiliar voices talking about something.

" she's all grown up now"

"She doesn't look anything like she used to"

"But why is she wearing those awful clothes"

I had regained control over my body and sat up from the bed I was lying on, and let out a small yawn.

"Noiz do you have some friends over or am I just hearing voices".

My eyes finally ajusted to poorley lit room. I look forward and see two blond males with blue eyes. They looked similar but one was taller and more built while the other was a little shorter and wore glasses.They were both stunningly handsome and reminded me models in sport magazines.

"Noiz!Why are there people in my bed room".

Noiz pops his head through though the door with a confused expression on his face.

"Wait, you don't know these guys.They said they knew you and took the bullet out of your shoulder".

I motion Noiz to come closer to the bed. He leaned his ear in closer to where I could whisper.

"What the hell Noiz, what happened to stranger danger".

"Well my options were to either take you to a hospital, and because of past events that's not even an option. To nurse you myself,but since I can't sense how much pressure is being put on I'd only make it worse. And the only option left was to let these guys to take care of it."

The shorter blonde with glasses broke the silence

" I apologize, maybe you don't remember us y/n-chan, but it's me Virus. And despite the blonde hair this is still Trip" The one with glasses said while smiling.

" Did Toue put you up to this . Because last time I checked Virus and Trip died when the first Oval Tower collapsed on itself.Does my poor Uncle need his lab experiment that much that he needs to send actors to fetch me" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Toue only made you think that we died to see what the hormone did to your body under different stresses of emotion". Said the tall blonde

" Well whatever you're selling , I ain't buying it. There is no way Toue would go as far as to fake the deaths of the only people I cared about just as a "experiment". That selfish bastard saved himself before he could ever think about us four ."

" But the whole destruction of the Oval tower was staged.You never seemed to wonder why you where the only one to make it out unscathed". Said the blonde with glasses.

"But why did Toue let me escape then? Why did he let me get away".

"Because he had all the evidence he needed of how truly powerful his artificial SCRAP was" the taller blonde spoke out.

Flashback

" Come on Sei, hurry up" trip said with haste.

Sei ran as fast as us three while rocks toppled from the ceiling.

" y/n, Virus,Trip, I'm stuck" Sei said with panic in his voice.

A giant slap of concrete trapped Sei's lower body.

" y/n-chan go get help, we'll try to free Sei" Virus whinced out pulling at the slab.

" You'll be ok oniisan".

"When you put It like that,how can I say no" Virus said calmly while ruffling my hair.

I ran as fast as my little legs could to the exit .Once I made it outside I started yelling to the top of lungs but no one would listen. Every person would walk past me and say.

"Toue is great I can't wait to hear his speech".

No one was helping me and I was running out of Time. I couldn't take it and tried to run back to the tower but by the time I made it back to the tower

It was too late

"Oniisan, y-you lied to me. You lied to me. You lied to me. You lied to me."

My little body hit the cold ground

A surge of power coursed through me. And rage a hatred consumed me. I went over to the tower that was nothing more than gravel and digged. Suprisingly I was chucking thick pieces of concrete with ease. It was a act of desperation and I got nowhere .

After tossing rocks all night I cut my finger on a shard of glass.The cut didn't bleed but instantly closed one second after. I became curious and examined the shard of glass and saw a strange figure. I touched my face only to realize that figure was my own reflection.

My hair had turned snow white and my eyes where a dark yellow.

" I'm a monster. Everyone I love is dead and Uncle Toue is probably dead too".

I was trembling at all the events of this day.

"It's all a bad dream. I just have to wake up in 1..2..3"

I look around and nothing changes.I fall to my knees and cry loudly.

"You're not the only monster"

"Who said that" I say as I look up from my hands.

A boy that looks around my age walks towards me on the empty street.

"You said you were a monster and you don't look that bad to me" said the boy.

"Well that doesn't matter cause now I'm all alone"

"If you stick with me you won't be alone with me" the boy says holding out his hand to me.

I reach for the boy's hand and he pulls me off the ground.

"What's your name" I question.

" it's Wi- I mean Noiz"

"My name is y/n".

It wasn't till I got to know Noiz that my memories started flooding back. I remembered the accident vividly . I remembered my parents. I remembered my brother. All I know from that moment on my purpose in life was to destroy Toue. Even if Virus, Trip,and sei were just pulling a act, he took their young lives and destroyed mine.

End of flashback.