chapter 2

I could barely feel my hands and my body wouldn't budge.I could only taste iron in my mouth. I could hear but all sound was muffled like I was trapped under water. I just wanted to see Noiz's face. I want that resurgence that it will all be ok. Or if I died from this I want to apologize to him for not listening to him. It's not that I disrespect him, I mean Noiz is my savior after all.

Back when I was younger , my family was perfect. Just your average middle class family with a mom and a dad two kids. Me ,being one of them and my older brother being the other. And we were happy. Till my tenth birthday everything changed.

Flashback

"Mom"!

"Yes, y/n".

"Since its my birthday can I walk to school with Tomoe"?

" Of course, Tomoe do you mind"?

"Nope"

"Yess" I say pumping my fist in the air.

"Here's your breakfast you two" father said

"Thanks dad" I said with a smile on my face.

Tomoe sat at the table and looked a little fidgety.

"Are you alright big brother"?

"Yeah it's just a little bit cold, that's all"

"Don't forget to take your umbrellas kids, it's ugly out there".

"Yes mam" we both said in unison.

We both finished breakfast and headed out of the door.

"See you later mom"

"Take care dad".

Timeskip
Me and Tomoe walk down the street to the intersection the two schools were across from.The roads were strangely empty and a boy around the age of Tomoe was waving in our direction.

"Tomoe" he shouted.

"Sei" Tomoe shouted while sprinting across the street.

I wasn't paying attention and tried to catch up to my brother but tripped in the middle of the street.

"Y/n" Tomoe shouted

When I tried to look up at him I saw the bumper of a car.

My head hurt so much and I felt like I was dieing. My head hurt like crazy and I couldn't breathe.

" Y/n speak to me"

" I'm so sorry I didn't see her" the man in the car said.

" Dad let's take her to the hospital" Sei said.

"This man is your father" Tomoe questioned.

"Yes, now Tomoe we have to hurry"

"Why not just call an ambulance, Sei"? Tomoe questioned

"The medics won't get here in time so let us take her and you go tell your parents"

Tomoe ran as fast as he could back home.

"Good job Sei ,on getting the boy to trust you"

"Yes Toue-sama"

Timeskip
Rugular pov

*At the hospital

"Thank you so much for taking our daughter here Mr.Toue".

" No , I'm sorry for not paying attention and hitting her"

"Well at least we know she's alive".

The nurse comes in with a clipboard and a saddened expression.

"Ms. l/n and Mr.l/n,I am sorry to tell you this but Y/n is not gonna make it, she has two tweeks at most, I'm sorry.

Ms. L/n falls to the ground and burst into tears.The nurse, Tomoe, Sei,and Mr. L/n, exit the room.

"My baby, my baby, my poor little y/n" She whimpers into her hands.

"Ms. L/n, what if I told you I could help, I own a few children hospitals that deal with this stuff all the time, we are more technologically advanced"

"I don't care Mr. Toue,save my baby" Ms. Y/n said despretly.

"Give me two years of no family contact and she's all yours"

"Two years"!

"These things take time Ms. L/N and you have nothing to worry, your daughter is in the care of the worlds best medical professionals. For you, there is no charge since it was my mistake. Just give me the green light ".

Ms. L/n stands to her feet to face Toue.

"Do what you must".

Well that was intense,I haven't gotten to the actual romance part but if you just wanted that instead of actual story, then go eat a dick and watch twilight.  hope you like it . Sorry about all the grammar mistakes. Love you.