Chapter 4

I could feel a teardrop stream down my face.

"T-There is no way you two are them I'm not stu-" The blonde cut me kneeling down to the side of the bed and ruffling my hair.

"When you put It like that, how can I say no"

Those words, Those last words.The tears all poured out.

"Virus?" I pulled Virus into a tight hug.

"Ehem" Noiz coughed ruining the moment.

Virus looked up from my shoulder

" Trip and I have work in the morning".

"Do you have to go"

"We do ,but we can meet up at the diner nearby for lunch and "catch up".

"Sounds good, can't wait".

"But for now you should rest,y/n" Trip said

"Sweet dreams, y/n-chan" Virus said before closing the door behind him.

" Are those two the kids you grew up with at the oval tower" Noiz asked

"Yup"

"The one with the glasses seemed really friendly"

"What, you jealous bunny boy"

"If I wanted you I could've had you already"

"Yeah,right.You know you love me".
Noiz moves from the doorway and grabs the home phone fromthe kitchen.

"You hungry"

"Kind of"

"You want supreme right"

"Yeah"

Noiz orders pizza and plops right my bed.

"I guess you're not taking any jobs tomorrow"

"Yeah I am"

" But your shouder"

"All I have to do is go all beast mode and the hormones should close the wound and save my skin from scaring"

"How do you plan on getting mad then"

"I don't know"

"I might have an idea"

Virus pov

Trip looked a little unsettled.

"What's the matter Trip".

"Why does she have to like you more than me"

"What was that,Trip?"

"I've had a crush on y/n since we were kids and yet she still likes you more"

" y/n must've only seen me a her precious older brother, she will probably only see me as that. Plus we must share our darling y/n-chan.

Your pov

Ding -dong

"Thats the pizza guy I think"

Noiz gets up and returns with the two square boxes and one metal dish.Noiz get back on the bed and starts eating. I try to raise my right arm and struggle to reach the box.

"Do you need help"

"No, I got this alright"

"Okay"

I instantly start regreting my comment .

"I need your help,Noiz".

Noiz smirked and had a evil look in his eyes. Noiz picked up a slice of pizza with his fingertips and placed the end with the crust in his mouth.

"Eat"

"I can't eat like that"

"You need to build your strength"

"Why can't you use your hands"

"My bandages are dirty"

I inhale and sigh loudly as I throw away all of my pride.

"Fine,whatever"

I start at the end of the pizza and nibble my way to the top. When I get to the crust I instanly back up.

"I'm full"

"No you're not"

"Yes I a-" my stomach growls over my sentence.

Noiz glares at me and I have no choice but to eat around his mouth.When I finished get those pieces I was still glared at by Noiz.

"You want me to get the middle piece"

Noiz nodded in response.

I tried to get as close as I could without touching him but my fate was already determined. Noiz quickly swallowed the crust and pulled me to make our lips crash together. I tried to push Noiz with my good arm but his hold only got tighter and he was able to restrain my wrist. He then pulled back to breathe.

"Don't you ever pull something like that again. I could have lost you y/n".

I look at Noiz and feel my anger overwhelming and take control of my body.

"You damn pervert, you think a lecture can excuse you for defiling me" I grab Noiz's collar and wind back my fist while he gives me a smug look.

"The hell you smiling at "

"Your shoulder"

I look down at my shoulder and see it's all healed . I calm down and put Noiz down.

" well that worked better than I thought"

"You planned that I would react that way and would heal when I went Eleven"

"Yeah"

"Why do you have to tease me so much"

"I don't know, you just react over little things and it's really entertaining"

"I hate you"

"Just shut-up and go to sleep"

With that Noiz slept in my room cuddled right next to me.It was a dreamless night.

Alright well this may look like a readerxNoiz but it's not. It always makes me happy to see people in the comments give me constructive criticism and tell me what they like about the story . I already have the next part written I just need to go over it and I'll try to update soon . Thank you for reading ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥