*at the academy*

Only four genin were left waiting for their new sensei and they were getting inpatient.
"He's late!"Naruto complained for who know's which time already while looking left and right through the hallway, his head poking out of the classroom.
"Naruto, just sit still!" Sakura yelled getting annoyed by her teammate.
"I don't want to! How come all of the other sensei's already introduced themselves to their squads and took them to some adventure or something while we're stuck here doing nothing, even Iruka-sensei already left!" He yelled while flailing his arms around.
Sasuke only huffed in annoyance at his loud team while Sakura looked at him in admiration, wishing it was just the two of them in the team.
"We know okay?" Sakura sighed, knowing there's no stopping Naruto from talking but perked up when she heard banging noises.
Naruto was standing on a chair putting an eraser between the door.
Ahhh... This is so boring.. Will he come already?
I was getting lost in my thought, as always i was trying to figure out more about myself.
So many thought circled my head and suddenly my eyes widened so much i thought they would pop out.
Dig deeper, search for answers you deserve, after all, you have my blood in your veins.. Izanami.
I heard a voice in my head. Am i going crazy?! No no no.
Keep calm, this is nothing to be afraid about.
It was a calm, deep man voice.
It was so familiar, it felt safe, yet at the same time dangerous.
As i heard the voice my chakra levels spiked , getting higher than ever, like my chakra was finally released from something.
I felt burning on my palm and i brought up my hand with a slight gasp.
A seal.
Three dots, just dots on my palm, on red skin.
What is this..?
I was cut of from my head as i heard Naruto's voice.
"Oi! Izanami-chan! You were day dreaming! Our sensei came, we are going to the roof!" Naruto yelled with a grin as i stared at him.
"Alright, thanks, Naruto." I smiled slightly as Naruto grinned back at me and pulled me with him to the roof.

Kakashi POV

Plop.
Ahhh. I sighed as the eraser hit my head.
We have the clown, i looked at Naruto rolling on the floor with laughter, the suck up i looked at the pink head, the Uchiha, i stared at him who was monotonously watching me and the Hyuuga.
I looked at Izanami to notice that she didn't even look at me but was instead staring at her hand with slightly widened eyes.
"My first impression of you four is, you are idiots." I sighed.
Sakura kept apologizing, Naruto yelled, Izanami still stared at her hand and Sasuke glanced at her a few times before looking at me.
Well this is going to be interesting....

Third point of view

Kakashi was sitting on the railing across from his students who kept staring at him.
"Well how about you introduce yourselves?" The silver haired jonin suggested boredly to his new students who sweat-dropped at his antics, but that didn't stop Sakura from asking him a slightly stupid question.
"Introduce ourselves? Well what do we say?" She asked while Naruto nodded beside her.
"Well your names, likes, dislikes, hobbies, goals for the future.. You know, stuff like that?" Kakashi instructed while sighing, really wanting to go home and read his book.
Naruto eyed the sensei before speaking up.
"Well why don't you go first? You look kind of suspicious.." He said as the sensei and his comrades sweat dropped at the choice of words. "Well okay, my name is Hatake Kakashi, i like a lot of things.. i don't really dislike that much.. My hobbies.. that's none of your business and as for dreams for the future..Never thought about it!" He announced with boredom, not really revealing anything.The team looked at him weirdly before Sakura complained how all they found out was his name and Naruto nodded in agreement.
"That's pretty smart, considering he didn't reveal anything we could use against him." Izanami said.
"Congrats, Hyuuga." Kakashi did a closed eye smile as the other three genin stared at their teammate.
I'm not going to let her show me off! CHA! Sakura thought.
"Okay, the blonde one, go first."
"My name is Uzumaki Naruto 'ttebayo! I like ramen in a cup, the ramen Iruka-sensei buys me and i dislike the three minutes you have to wait for the ramen to cook. My hobbies are eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them!
My dream for the future is to become Hokage!
That way nobody will look down on me and they will respect me 'ttebayo!" And as he finished his introduction Kakashi stared at him in thought.
Well.. he grew up interestingly..
"Okay, the pink one." Kakashi continued breaking the short silence between the team.
"My likes are.. well the person i like is.." She giggled as she started her 'introduction' "My hobbies...EEEP" She squealed loudly before continuing, " And my goal for the future...!" She almost fainted with red cheeks, and we all know what she was thinking about.
Well girls her age care more about love than being a ninja.. with an exception for the Hyuuga, at least i hope so.. Kakashi sweat dropped at her introduction, as Sasuke creeped away a little.
"And what do you hate?" Kakashi asked realizing she hadn't finished the intro properly... like he could talk.
"NARUTO!" She instantly answered snapping out of her dream like state as Naruto moaned a why and cowered in sadness.
The jonin sighed before moving onto Sasuke.
"You?"
"My name is Uchiha Sasuke, i don't like many things and there are a few i like, my dream for the future is not a dream because i will make it a reality, it is to revive my clan and destroy one man." He finished as the mood dropped, Sakura only squealed at his coolness as Naruto was panicking, thinking he wanted to kill him.
"Alright, and the last one."
Now everyone turned to Izanami as she started her introduction.
"My name is Hyuuga Izanami, I don't like a few things, one of them being the elders, i really really love dango sweets, my hobby..? Eh, a few things." She smirked.
"And my dream.." She muttered as everyone stared at her.
"My dream is to create a world without war, a world without pain.." As she spoke Hizashi dying went through her head, Danzo capturing her flashing in her mind.
"To end the cycle, but first to kill the rotten people who did this." She finished.
Ahh! Why are she and Sasuke so scary and dark! Naruto wailed in his head.
What does she mean..? Sakura just stared confused.
A world without pain.. That doesn't exist. I admit this wasn't what i expected, she seems so careless. Izanami you keep being a mystery to me.. Sasuke sighed.
Hates the elders..? I wonder about that. Kakashi narrowed his eyes in thought before breaking the silence.
"Good, you are all unique and have your own ideas, we will have our first mission tomorrow.." Kakashi dismissed the introduction and began explaining about the test.

"A mission! What kind of mission 'ttebayo?" Naruto perked up and yelled out at the word mission, excited.
"It's a task that the four of us will do together." Kakashi announced to the confused team.
"What? What? What? What?" Naruto asked over and over again before the sensei spoke.
"A survival exercise" He announced as the team looked even more confused.
"Huh, survival exercise?" Naruto asked as Sakura finished his thoughts.
"But we already did that in the academy!" She yelled before the jonin explained further.
"This is not like your previous training in the academy." As he said that Naruto immediately questioned him and he only chuckled darkly before proceeding to explain.
As he chuckled the three looked at him a little scared, but still listened to his words.
"Of the 27 graduates, only 9 will actually become genin, the other 18 will be weeded out and sent back to the academy. In other words this is a make it or break it task, and the chance that you'll fail is at least 66%." He explained to Naruto who's jaw dropped to the floor, an angry Sasuke, not surprised Izanami and a something in between Sakura.
"That's crazy! We worked hard to get here dattebayo! What was the graduation test anyway?!" Naruto yelled at the sensei.
"Oh that, to select the candidates who might become genin." He answered dismissively.
"What?!" Naruto screamed.
"That's how it is, be at the designated training spot at 5AM and bring your ninja equipment." He instructed.
Well i am not going to fail! People will look up to me some day, i've got to pass this 'ttebayo, dattebayo! Naruto thought while shaking, but in determination.
If i fail i'll be seperated form Sasuke, this is a trial of love CHAA! Sakura though while glancing at her love.
Sasuke only clenched his fists.
Hmm.. I know we will pass this, tomorrow it all starts. Izanami smirked.
"That's it, you're dismissed, oh tomorrow you better skip breakfast or you'll puke." Kakashi called before disappearing as the three genin watched with wide eyes.
"Ahhh i am so going to pass!" Naruto yelled with a grin as Sakura bonked him on the head.
"Hn."
"Well, bye bye!" Izanami yelled before running away so fast that it looked like she just moved her leg and disappeared.
"Wow she has to teach me that!" Naruto yelled excitedly.
"Argh Naruto!" Sakura once again hit him on the head, pissed that Izanami got the attention.
That was way too fast for a normal genin.. Sasuke slightly narrowed his eyes before going home.

_______________________________________________________

Fangirl in disguise | Naruto fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें