Chapter 2/ Meeting Them

Devin comes over and stares at you.
'Hey , who is this?' Devin asked Lexi
This is our cousin, Mom's cousin's daughter.' Lexi said
'Ahh cool.' Devin exclaims

*3 hours later*
'Hey, y/n , wanna come over and spend the night with us, my friends are also coming over, i hope you dont mind.' Devin asked
'Sure, lemme go ask my mom, brb.' You said happily. You knew who would be coming over. Kevin and Daniel. Oh, Daniel was the man of your dreams.

'Hey, mom, Devin and Lexi asked me to come spend the night. So can i? You asked.
'Sure!' She exclaimed 'Your dad and i will bring you clothes later tonight.'
'Ok, nd thanks so much,  oh and comfortable clothes please.' You added
*Later that night *

So you,Jazyy, Lexi, and Dev were playing Xbox , and then you heard the doorbell ring.
'Im gonna go get that.' Dev said. 'Prolly my boys.' You immediately got excited, but tried not to show it.
You suddenly hear voices coming up the stairs, then they finally come in.
'Daniel and Kevin, this is my cousin, y/n.' Devin explained
'Hey y/n.' They said in unison. Daniel was just staring at me and it was kind of awkward,  but yet i liked it.

'Sooo, ms.y/n, tell me about yourself.' Daniel Asked
'Well , im y/n and im 13 years old, and I live in Cali .'
'Thats cool, thats cool.'
The conversation continues through the night, and i might be catching feelings for Daniel like never before. I hear the doorbell ring, and knew it was my mom.
'That's my mom, im going to get my clothes.' You said
'I'll come with ya, if ya dont mind. ' Daniel asked.
You two go downstairs, all giggly and you open the door and its not your mom. Its your dad.
'O--ohhh , h-h-ey dad.' You stuttered in fright.
'Who is this?' Your dad asks, tapping his foot on the step.
'Devin's friend, nothin special.' You fakely smiled.
'Uhh ok, i will see you tomorrow.' He says suspiciously, hands you your clothes and slowly turns around and walks to the car.
'That was close, lets not do that again.' You said