Will You Marry Me.

Angel's POV

Its been three hours since I reached home. Alice is now sleeping so is everyone else. Right now I just entered the bathroom to take a long shower.

Minutes after I was finish. Slipping on one of Jason's T-shirt I made my into our bedroom.

"Hey." I said.
"Hey." He replied as I made my way over to him.

He pulled me by my waist so I'm standing I'm front of him. He slowly stood up and placed his lips on mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands around my waist we both pulled the other in.

"I love you princess." He mumbled in between kisses as he slid his hand down to my bum, giving it a tight squeeze while I had my fingers tangled in his hair.

I moaned and he took that chance and shoved his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance which hr won.

He patted my thigh for me to jump, so I did and wrap my legs around him. I them felt him put me on the soft surface of our bed.

Leaving a trail of kisses down my neck receiving a moan of pleasure.

"I need you." He whispered against my lips and felt his fangs sink which filled my whole body with pleasure.

Sliding his hand under my shirt rubbing my stomach.
"Jason....." I moaned.

Jason quickly took off my shirt and his in one quick movement.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
I grabbed the back of his neck and pressed our lips together.

Somehow he managed to remove my underwear along with his boxers.

"Ow...." I winced as he slowly moved inside of me trying not to hurt me in the process. By now my nails went deep into his skin. Pressing his lips to mine, distracting me from the pain.

After a while he started to thrust inside me a little faster, all I felt that moment was a great amount of pure pleasure.

He slammed into me harder and deeper "Oh god!" I moaned. It went on a little longer. Three more thrust, we came in the same time.

As he pulled out and collapsed beside me on the bed, then whispers " I love you baby girl." as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you you too." I replied with a smile.

"Angel will you marry me?" He asked while staring in my eyes.

Oh my God, he wants me to marry him.

"Yes!" I screamed. And he laughed. With that after a few more minutes we both fell asleep in each others arms. 

******************************
I hope that this chapter is fine. Enjoy.