The Fight 2

Angel's POV

When the lightning hit the ground they sighted it.

"Star, let's do something different."
"I thought you'd never ask sister." She replied.

Bones reforming, new shape showing, hands and feet to huge paws, furs coming out, vampire fangs out and I'm on all fours.

A brown wolf charged to me and I quickly grabbed it by the neck and sank my fangs into its neck. In a flash I ripped its head off, letting its body slump to the ground.

Before I could turn around I felt a sharp pain in my left leg, turning around to see another wolf sinking its teeth into my flesh creating a huge pool of blood.

I saw a small puddle of water nearby and focused on it. Almost instantly the water formed a spear and with a quick movement turning around to face the wolf without breaking concentration.

The water spear flew threw the air and pierced the grey wolf right in its side. It howled and then the life drained from its body.

The others had a look of fright in their eyes. The rest charged towards me . I was tackled to the ground by three wolves, we rolled around trying to bite the other in the neck.

I got a few scratches here and there but I managed to break there necks. The fight went on till I'm now left with only three wolves. Dad and my stepsisters.

"H-hey Ang-gel. Y- you know I love you." Dad stuttered when he was back in human form.

"Did you stutter father? Or should I even call you that?" I replied through gritted teeth also in human form.

I now saw that my sisters were about to grab the sword, using vampire speed I got the sword before they could.

"Woah!" I exclaimed. The sword started glowing in my hands.

My dad and sisters gasp. Staring back at them with a smirk on my face.

They towards me but in a swift movement, doing a ninja spin I had their heads off.

Taking one last look at all the bodies around me that used to be my family. So I left and returned the sword to its resting place.

"Angel." A deep husky voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked as a man emerged from behind a tree. He was so tall about 8'5" with light brown hair.

"I'm Poseidon , I'm your grandfather." He said.

I ran to him and gave him a hug.
"Hey don't cry, you did well and I'm so proud of you. And Zeus and all the other God and Goddesses are proud to." He said with a warm smile.

"Thank you." I said and he vanished. Now its time to go home.