Being a Vampire.

After I told Jordan everything. Tears were already on my face. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed small circles on my back to calm me down. He was now wearing a black shirt.

"Jordan?"

"Yes, love?"

"Mark me." I whispered.
"Are you sure your ready." He asked.
I nodded my head and faced him.  He used his thumb and wiped the  tears from my face.

He leaned in, kissing and sucking my neck while I had my hand playing in his hair. I could not stop the moan that escaped my lips.

Then I felt when his fangs bore into my neck. I let out a gasp, immediately the pain was gone and taken over by pleasure. When he pulled back he kissed me and put me to bed.

We cuddled. I was almost asleep when his voice rang in my head.
"Angel, your the best thing that happened to me. I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and fell asleep.

*next day*

Angel's POV

I woke up to my throat itching and burning. Jordan wasn't in the room so I tried to find the kitchen.

This place was huge, more like a palace. Finally when I found the kitchen, there were alot of male vampires staring at me with lust filled stares. Honestly I had no time. I really needed something to drink.

I found a blood bag in the fridge. I took it out and my canines started hurting and I could feel them growing. I was about to rip it open when someone snatched it away from me.

"That's my blood." The guy said with a smirk.

"Sorry." I said. I took another from the fridge. And the same thing happened.

"Their all my bloods." He said earning laughter from the others.
He was starting to piss me off.

"Look here you asshole. I'm a newborn. Now do yourself a favour, go sit your fucking ass down and let me enjoy some blood." I said.

He was about to grab me when I teleported behind him and grabbed the blood bag, ripped it open and chugged it down.

Everyone was surprised by my power. They were about to grab me when I levitate my self into the air. That's when I heard him,

"I take that you guys already met my mate." Jordan said with a smirk.

The other vampires stared at me and bowed their heads to Jordan.

"Angel are you gonna come down?" He asked with a genuine smile .

He walked to where I was he opened his arms and I just allowed myself to fall into his arms bridal style.

"Ready for training love?" He asked.
I can train I asked myself.
"Yes love you can train." He read my mind.

"So you ready?" He asked again.
"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

And in vampire speed we were out of the kitchen and in our room.