Who did it?

Jaden: I just don't respect him after he dared jake to kiss HIS girlfriend! That's something else I don't understand why would you dare another male to kiss your girlfriend?!?

Madison: maybe they're ... having relationship issues? (confused)

Jaden: i don't know about you but, if we were having problems the last thing ---

Madison: shh! Who's that? (She's grabs his hand move toward a bedroom to listen better)

(a girl's voice): well you should've said something when you had the chance. Now you have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend.

(a boy voice): well we're alone now (he kisses her)

Madison: who is that?

Jaden: I don't know but we could wait here for them to come out..?

Madison: no then they'll know we were listening.

Jaden: well we could just leave and mind our business, go downstairs, and get in the pool?

Madison: but I wanna know who these people are they both in a relationship and they're throwing it away. They're liars and cheaters!

They hear the people walking toward them so they run downstairs.

Jaden: that's not our business maddie just drop it.

*15 mins later* 

Madison: I have a question who's in a relationship?

Jacob, Cymphonique, Trevor, Zendaya, Jaden, Madison, RayRay, Star, and Kylie raised their hands.

Madison: ok thanks guy. (Turns to Jaden) I can't tell who it was. But Kylie and RayRay are too smug.

*an half an hour later*

They heard a girl scream so everybody goes to see what the disturbance was for. When everyone was gather at the doorway of Jaden's parent's room. They were horrified by the sight of Trevor laying in a puddle of blood around him. His nose was bleeding, he looked like he was getting a really bad beating.

Zendaya: oh my goodness! Someone call 911, he's bleeding to death! Hurry!

Princeton: yes we need an ambulance at 1582 storm avenue. Please hurry he's bleeding really bad.

Bella: oh my goodness who did it?! Who killed Trevor?!?

Zendaya: who would kill Trevor. My baby, he was my everything. Why would they do something like this?

Jaden: would this be related to what we heard? Maybe he was the one who was cheating? Well he deserved to die since he was that person that was having that conversation. What are my parents gonna say when they hear that someone was killed in this house? In my house?

Madison: oh my goodness! He must've been the one in the room and his girlfriend found out or the girl's boyfriend. Maybe it was the girl's boyfriend cause I really don't believe that a girl could do that and not have a scratch on her.

Cymphonique: I can't believe someone would actually kill somebody. Let alone, at a party

Jacob: who would kill Trevor? I mean like, why would they everyone seemed to be ok with Trevor being here. Maybe he did it to himself. Or maybe he slipped and fell.