Epilogue

Epilogue

~ ~ ~ 2 Weeks Later... ~ ~ ~

DAWN'S POV

It's been two weeks since I've been released from the hospital, and I was right about one thing: it's gonna take me 2 or 3 times as long to heal because Fantina won't give me a break, even with a doctor's note. My friends are all planning to take the wicked trio to court, defending my life since I almost lost it over a month ago. Lots of other people are defending my case, too. And get this, the Pokémon league is planning on firing Fantina as Hearthome Gym Leader, and the director of Yamask of the Opera is thinking about replacing her! And it gets better: Georgia and Ursula have been expelled until I graduate high school, and the lawyers my friends got for me are trying to give May's parents custody of me and put the wicked trio in jail! Now, for the fun part...

~ ~ ~ A Few Hours Later ~ ~ ~

Alright, so Ash, Gary, Brendan, Dia, Black, White, Platina, Sapphire, Bianca, May, and I are now in Nimbasa City. Why, do you ask? Well, for the fashion show Elesa wanted to do. We're there for hours, and we're all enjoying it... in more ways than one. I'm enjoying the freedom and being with good friends, the other girls are having fun dressing up and impressing the guys, and the guys... well, you can probably guess their reason. Anyway, eventually, we end with a ride on Elesa's roller coaster.

~ ~ ~ 1 Week Later ~ ~ ~

It's been a week since the personal fashion show, and now Ash, Gary, Dia, Black, Brendan, May, and I are all having our special training with everyone involved in the Pokémon League from every region. Our Pokémon are much stronger than they've ever been before, and we've all learned a lot along the way. I guess you could say that this helped all of us out a lot.

~ ~ ~ 2 Months Later ~ ~ ~

The talent competition is finally here, and I'm getting pretty nervous. There are a lot of great talents here, and I don't even know if I'll make it to first place. Obviously, Gary is the MC and Ash is the special guest judge. One by one, people go out to do their act, and all of them are good! Well... with the exception of my step sisters. Eventually, I'm up, and here's my act:

- - -

You feel like a candle in a hurricane

Just like a picture with a broken flame

Alone and helpless, like you've lost your fight

But you'll be alright, you'll be alright

'Cause when push comes to shove, you taste what you're made of

You might bend 'till you break 'cause it's all you can take

On your knees, you look up, decide you've had enough