Chapter 42.

It took awhile pushing, this hurt so bad even though I was given the shot. But I knew I didn't want a C section, I was sure of it. Brian said whatever was necessary to get the babies out, he would be fine with, but I wasn't. I was sweating like crazy, even with working out, I never sweated this much. I was tired, hungry, thirsty, and everything hurt. Brian kept a hold of my hand to support me every single time. I just want them out already!

"You're doing great! Keep on pushing! You are doing just fine!" said the Doctor

"Fine? Just fine!? I want these things out of me!!!" I yelled squeezing my eyes super tight and continuing.

"Is it wrong I'm a little turned on?" Whispered Q to me, so the doctor wouldn't hear. I glanced at him and so did the doctor.

"That's a yes... Okay push!" He said supporting me.

Finally I felt it, a little baby was coming out. It was out and crying. I just had our first baby.

"It's a boy!" He said smiling and handing him off so the nurse could clean him

"Oh my god! The first baby was a boy!" Said Q with tears in his eyes.

"Not much time for a break, you have another one coming. Push."

I cringed my face and pushed as hard as a could. Seeing the first baby come out made me stronger, this was such an incredible feeling and I'm so glad I'm a mother. Suddenly the second baby came out crying.

"It's a baby girl! You're all done now."

"You did such a wonderful job sweetie!" said Q letting go of my hand to wipe some tears away and to kiss my forehead.

"What about names?" I asked

"You pick them, I don't care what names they are."

"Fine we both get one. I'm naming the boy Michael though."

"Really? Awe babe, maybe I'll name the girl after your middle name. What is it...?"

"I.. Don't have one." I said

"You don't?" He asked

"Nope, but just name her anything other than Zoey and I'll be fine with it."

"I pick... Daphne." He said

"That's beautiful Brian."

He kissed me, we were finally happy. 2 children with the best man in the world. This was exactly what I wanted. Ever since the first episode of Impractical Jokers, I fell in love with Q. I just wanted to date him one day because he deserved someone that truly loved him and would treat him right. I was willing to spend the rest of my life doing that. I never in a million years would've thought that my celebrity crush would turn out to become my husband and even have children with me. I believed this only happened in fairytale a for a long time, but now I knew this was real. This can happen to anyone and I'm glad it's possible. He's my life, my world, my universe, my everything. I love him so much.

Suddenly I was being shook, I couldn't see, everything was getting black. Please tell me I'm not dying, maybe I was too tired from not eating and pushing so much. It was too dark, what's happening?

"Wake up. Wake up." I hear, it sounds like a woman.

"Zoey get up! You're going to be late." I open my eyes to see my mom shaking me.

"Mom? But..."

"Zoey seriously it's time for your first day of senior year in your new high school. Get up, you're going to be late."

Late? Senior year in high school? But I just graduated college! My mom's alive!? Where's Brian? She got up and closed the door. I was so confused. I got dressed in some jeans and a hoodie so she wouldn't get mad at me for taking so long. I didn't feel like doing anything with makeup and just throwing my hair in a pony tail. Where are the gifts that Brian gave me on my night stand? Where's Quinn? I glances outside. Why am I in my old home? I grabbed my phone to give him a text to ask what happened but I couldn't find his number... I couldn't find Joe's, Murr's, Sal's, or even Hailey's. Is this a prank? Am I dreaming!?

I ran downstairs and found my dad sitting at the table. My dad was alive too!?

"Hey Zoey, ready for the first day?"

"Uh... Yea." I stuttered

"What's wrong hunny? Nervous?"

"I think.... I had a dream..."

"Was it a nightmare?" asked my mom

"I don't think so. Where's Cooper?"

"Who?"

"My dog, Q got him for me for Christmas...but where's Q?" I asked

"Another Impractical Jokers dream, I'm guessing." said my mom handing me tea and a bagel

"We don't have any room for a dog honey and Cooper? Why that name?" asked my dad

"Okay seriously mom. You and dad are.. Well dead.. And I'm married with Brian. AND WHERE ARE MICHAEL AND DAPHNE!? MY BABIES!" I kneeled down on the floor and started crying.

"Zoey please get up. Are you okay?" my dad said grabbing me up from the floor.

"No! I just gave birth." I looked at my stomach, flat as before. What is happening?

"Please tell me you're not pregnant." said my dad

"No! Not anymore! I just had the babies. Where are they?" I glanced around.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"Can you please get that Zoey? Maybe company will get your mind off everything."

"Ugh, but mom.....fine."

Was all of that a dream? Everything that happened with Brian and all the great memories were gone? Just like that, all of it, disappeared from my life. I have never felt more depressed in my whole life than I felt in this moment. I honestly thought all this was real, I can't believe it's not. I wiped away a few tears, and slowly walked over to the door, and opened it. In front of me stood someone I never thought I'd see again, someone I loved, whom loved me, atleast I thought loved me. I couldn't speak.

"Hi you must be new to the neighborhood, I'm Brian Quinn."

________________________________

This is the last chapter! Thank you guys so much for reading the trilogy! Don't worry I'll write other stories soon! I have plenty of ideas!

Please vote, share, comment, follow, and read my other stories! Love you all! ❤️