Chapter 15.

I was hugged and kissed by everybody, Q's parents were the happiest of all and practically started crying while hugging Q. Of course everybody was trying to feel my tummy even though there's not much of a bump.

"Wait... You did that?" Asked Joe pointing to my stomach

"I sure did."

"Aye good job buddy! I didn't know you had it in ya." He high fived Q.

"You're not that great of a swimmer so I would've never guessed your little guys were." Laughed Murray.

Jeffery awkwardly sat in the back after he congratulated us... Well of course he had to pretend or everyone would stare at him weirdly.

"Dude I'm so happy for you! You have no idea!" Said Hailey

"Aw thanks!"

"See I've always had a feeling you would become pregnant!"

"You were right!" I smiled and hugged her.

I glanced back at Jeffery and at Sal. They were both sitting at the table eating, Sal was the only one who didn't congratulate us, in fact when we made the announcement he jumped and opened his eyes wide! I did manage to see a tiny smile too but it went away. Seriously? I'm so sick of this whole feud!

I noticed Q was finally left alone and everyone went back to the dinner. I managed to move to the side to talk to him.

"Have you seen Sal?" I asked

"Yeah he's right there."

"No like the way he reacted. He didn't even congratulate us."

"I know, kind of rude..."

"He's scared and wants the best for us that's why! He wanted to leave us alone so you didn't have to be mad at him anymore. But seriously he's your best friend! Make up with him already!"

"Zoey... Here? Now?"

"Yes. If you don't do anything about it, I will and you don't want to see that!"

I walked away back to the table and sat down, everyone was smiling and talking about what to name it if it's a boy or girl. Of course the name Larry came around a few times. I looked over at Q had came over and sat down next to me and started eating.

"You're not going to talk to him? I wasn't actually going to do if myself but..."

"I am going to talk to him, just not in front of everybody, after we all eat and have time I will."

"Will you really?"

"Yes!"

"Aw good!" I kissed his cheek and went back to the dinner.

It was actually a good time, we all laughed and chatted, even Sal came out of his shell a bit and talked about anything that didn't have to do with us. I was totally alright with it of course. I don't like being the center of attention even if it was huge news.

I didn't know how long we would be staying at the restaurant since it was already turning 11 and I wanted to make sure neither Sal or Q was too drunk to talk. Everyone was either dancing or talking. I was about to say something to make Brian go talk to him but he got up before I even got the chance.

I noticed him go to Sal and moves over to the side where even I couldn't hear, so of course I moved closer to them. I needed to hear what they were saying.

"Sal can we be friends again?" asked Q

"What do you mean? We are friends."

"No I want us to be best friends like before where you weren't the shy guy at the table and you were the one who was always on the floor laughing. I want you to be friends with Zoey, she means everything to me and it hurts me when I don't see you guys talking. She's even upset about it."

"I wanted you guys to have space from me since you didn't trust me after what I did.."

"Salvatore! I'm over it, you're forgiven and you have my trust back, it took awhile to realize this but I need you more than ever, you're my pal! My best buddy, we have been friends for what 20 something years, you've helped me through my depression side and never left me. I know you meant for the best to leave us alone and I thank you for that but I really need my old Sal back. I can't stand not picking on Murray without you, Joe defends him sometimes so it just doesn't work out, and I can't have any more awkwardness on the show, we will lose it if we don't make up. Please I..."

"Brian!" Sal said

"Yea?.."

"All I ever wanted was to know that you're not mad any more. I missed hanging out with you."

I was practically crying at all these words! I'm so proud Q actually said all of that! Finally things can get back to the way they were.

"I love you buddy!" said Q grabbing Sal and hugging him

"I love you too. And congrats on the kid! I can't believe it."

"Right! I finally did it!"

I moved away slowly back to my spot, since they were coming my way.

"Were you listening?" asked Sal

"What... I was... I was just sitting here eating."

"You don't even have a plate in front of you."

I glanced down at the empty table, shit why can't I be more clever?

"Okay you got me." I stood up

"Congratulations!" said Sal hugging me, I sure did miss his voice and hugs.

"Thank you! You know Q maybe we could name him Sal if it's a boy." I said

"Let's slow down there." he laughed

"Nah I think it's a pretty good idea." Laughed Sal

We went back over to everybody and I could tell Sal was back to his old self, cracking jokes and smiling. Finally it was all going right.