Chapter 11.

I woke up Friday morning and immediately I smelled some pancakes being made by no other than Jeffery. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and went downstairs, Cooper was playing outside with his toy cat I bought him. Q was gone for his tour but will be back in a couple days, so it's just me, Jeffery and little Coops.

"Good morning." I said

"Ah morning Zoey. I've made some pancakes for you." he said

"Aw thanks, you're honestly so great!"

"No problem really. What time do you have to work?"

"I have to be there at 2, so I have a lot of time."

"Oh good. So I don't think you have told me what your wedding plans are."

"My wedding plans...?" I forgot I was even engaged

"You're engaged to Brian... right?"

"Oh yeah I forgot. Um.... We haven't even discussed them yet. He's just busy with all the shows right now."

"Where is he now?"

"San Diego."

"Ah busy man."

"Yup so come sit down and eat."

"Oh no that's quite alright, I'm going to clean a bit."

"But there's nothing to clean. It's all fine."

"Trust me, there's always something." He smiled and walked to the family room.

I wish Jeffery would relax a bit, he's always working and for no reason too! I mean I'd still pay him even if he did nothing all day. I decided to head to Starbucks to relax before I had to start my shift. I entered the building and was greeted by my co workers. Especially Mark and Julia. They were so awesome to be honest! I ordered a iced chai latte from Mark who was always working the cashier.

"Don't you start at 2?" He asked

"Does it look like I'm working? I've decided to sit and watch you. That's all." I smiled and walked away to the chairs.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I answered. It was Alex.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy you called." I admitted

"Listen, I shouldn't have ran away like that and I feel like I did put you through some trouble, but I was heartbroken about what you said Zo!"

"I know I'm so sorry! You know I love you, it's just that we barely talk any more and it's like we just have drifted apart."

"I know that, that's why I came to visit to reunite. But I understand it won't be much and Hailey obviously replaced me."

"She didn't replace you! You're still one of my best friends, I'm sure you have other friends back there."

"Yeah but they're not you. Anyway I hope we can stay in touch."

"We will. I promise."

I ended the call and decided to scroll though my Instagram feed. I found so many edits made of the jokers and even some of me. There was fan pages just for me, why would they even do that? I'm not famous, I'm just Brian's girlfriend... Wow. I gave them all a follow anyway which soon after I was tagged in pictures that said "Oh my god! Thank you so much for following me! I love you..." Etc.

I started my shift at 2 and not soon after I was on my way back home at 6. I didn't mind working to be fair, it got me out of the house and made me meet some very sweet people. Besides I also get money, so that's a very good thing as well. I unlocked my door and saw Cooper laying on the couch with two very familiar dogs.

"Uhm Jeffery??" I called

"Oh Zoey! Hey." From around the corner Hailey came out.

"Hey what are you doing here? And what are those dogs doing here?" I asked

"I wanted to see how you were and Joe tried texting you to ask if you could take care of Cannoli and Biscotti, but you didn't reply. So he texted me asking why you weren't answering and I told him you were working, so he wanted to ask if you'd take care of them for awhile. I brought them over for you. By the way, he hides his key under that gnome in his front yard." She started laughing

"What if I didn't want to take care of them? I mean I don't mind but.." I asked

"Well too late." She walked over to the couch and started playing with Biscotti.

"Have you seen Jeffery?" I asked sitting beside Cooper

"He's up in his room watching tv." She said

"Oh good, He's not cleaning."

"What do you mean?"

"He never relaxes, it makes me so sad to see him working all the time."

"He's just a good butler."

"Too good if you ask me."

We sat around watching tv and playing with the dogs.

___________________________

Sorry this chapter isn't that good, I had no idea what to write so kinda improvised, I've been just so busy with all the tests for the end of the school year. I hope you enjoy though! ❤️