Chapter 32.

Murr left, as for the relaxing time, there was none. So Q went upstairs and took a quick shower then slipped into his boxers. I then went into the bathroom and slipped on a tank top with shorts. I layed by him while Brooklyn and Benjamin layed on us. We always leave the door slightly open just in case any one of the pets wanted to come in and sleep with us or leave. Q started flipped through the channels, he passed the new episode of Impractical Jokers.

"Hey! I wanted to watch the new one." I said

"I never watch them, I just hate seeing myself on tv, because it's always like oh I could have done that better, or I could have said a funnier
joke and it's just annoying."

"Babe you know you're perfect, if you'd watch one episode you'd see that you are fine."

"I had seen one and it was awful, nuh uh, not doing it."

"Fine I guess I'll watch it tomorrow."

"Thank you." He grabbed my hand.

I took out my book from the drawer beside the bed. After moving, I haven't had much time to read, which I loved doing. I was always busy and focusing on making things better that I could never really relax and read one of my favorite books. Tonight I thought that I should just read, and read something that I knew Q liked. I took out The hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy and began reading. As soon as Q saw what I was going he gasped.

"That's one of my favorite movies!" He said

"I know." I smiled

"And speaking of which..." He motioned me to the tv

"Wow that's really weird." I laughed seeing how the movie was also playing on tv. We fell asleep soon after, cuddling as usual with a cat tangled in between our feet. Morning fell and as usual Q was off to the city to record stuff for the show. This was my chance to finally make up with Hailey. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number, after almost an infinity of rings, she answered.

"Hello?" She asked

"Hailey, it's Zoey! Can we please talk?"

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Then just listen. I'd love to go into Panera and talk about this." I said, I thought maybe if we were in a public setting, then she wouldn't yell as much.

"Fine, I'll meet you there at 1:45. Don't be late because seriously if you are, then I'm not giving you another chance."

"I won't be, you can count on it!"

I turned off my phone and placed it on the kitchen counter.

"I hope you two make up." said Jeffery, taking out cleaning supplies

"Me too. Are you cleaning?" I asked

"Yeah it's a big house and well... you never clean it." He laughed

"You're right." I laughed and picked up Brooklyn and set her on my lap, she meowed and licked my hand.

"I wonder if this is how babies act." I said

"Yes, they purr a lot too." Laughed Jeffery

"Haha very funny."

"I'm going grocery shopping later, because you never will."

"I... Yea that's true. Thank you, I'll leave money on the counter for you."

I ate the breakfast, Jeffery left on the counter and then went upstairs to get ready. I threw on my black leggings and a Let's Get Sexy sweatshirt. I tied up my high top black converse and brushed my hair to the side. I looked in the mirror and saw my stomach growing. I gasped. This was happening, I was going to have twins with the love of my life. I quickly wiped away some tears and went on to do my makeup.

I left around 1:30 just to make sure I'd make it in time, I walked in and sat at a table after ordering myself a salad, a coffee, and a big cookie. I kept staring at my phone for the time, I hope she didn't blow me off. Suddenly a man with dark hair who was working the counter came and sat down.

"Hey are you waiting for someone?" He asked

"Uh.. Actually yeah."

"Oh is it the person who did that?" He pointed towards my stomach, suddenly I saw Hailey's car pull out and her enter the building.

"Uhm no it's my friend."

"Where's the person who did that though? Did he blow you off? I sure would've." Hailey walked over to us and slapped the guy right in the face, causing him to get up and instantaneously trip over the chair.

"What the fuck! Don't you ever say that to her!" she said

"Bitch what's your problem? You're not even pregnant and you're so hormonal... Although you look pregnant." He got up and cleaned himself off, I was staring in shock trying not to tear up.

"Get the fuck out of my sight, Zoey let's go." She grabbed my stuff and took me outside to the nearest bench.

"Thank you for that." I said

"Hey it's no problem, no one should ever say that about anyone. He's just a dick."

"Listen, I really want to make up with you."

"You told Murr I'm not good at dating.. That I use guys. Why would you do that?" she asked

"I.. Well it's just that you never seem to last that long with a guy, I didn't want him to get hurt."

"What about me getting hurt? Zoey I have feelings too and he could always cheat on me, he's famous!"

"I guess I didn't have a right to judge you or him. I'm really sorry." I looked down

"It's okay, I just want to be friends again." she smiled

"I do too." I smiled back and gave her a hug

"Damn your stomach it's getting huge!" She said

"I know! I'm so excited!"

We grabbed our stuff and decided to walk around, it was a beautiful day and we were not going to waste it.