How To Survive You're Life With This Blog

Maybe you'll wonder, why is she writing this kind of blog/shit? I don't care! Well i tell you why.

My life it is somehow boring well not to much, i mean I didn't have a boyfriend before or i never kissed anyone, well maybe yeah i kissed a boy but WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OR 4?.... I don't know whatever, that counts right? Hmm... Yeah maybe not. But this doesn't matter to much.

I'm an ordinary girl like most of this girls in this world who has feelings and insecurities, but im the "quiet" one in my family and also in the school (but not with my bestfriends) just because i don't talk when I don't want to talk or that person is very pesky that if i tell them what I think about them i will prefer rather not to say that things (if you know what im talking about come to me and give me a hug), maybe you're asking yourself why this girl is writing this if her life is not interesting, well maybe mine is not so interesting like others who has everything but the people who are around me are interesting, so im included in their kind of problems that it's not always so cool actually, but anyway. I'm going to tell you guys my life its not so boring, i hope so!!

And if you have a life like mine i will help you.
You have a problem? Let me know and we can solve this together.
Trouble with family or friends?
You can totally trust on me like im trust in every single one of you just writing this blog.
You can comment or message me if you need help im here for you guys.
It's going to be fun I promise.