"You know really hate it when you use the word dorky for my writing." Jess reminded him.

"Plus it's a Halloween themed, everyone has to wear costume, and I don't have one." She then added.

"So we'll go shopping tomorrow after school, and when you have a costume, we can go to Andy's party too." Sam teased her.

"I am going to sleep now, good night." Jess just smiled back, she knows Sam is going to take her no matter what, arguing with her was a waste of time.

"Night night." Mark yawned and signed off.

"See you guys tomorrow." Sam signed off as well.

****************************************************************

In the town two hours from Jess was S.M high school, just like any other typical high school we all have been to.

One Friday Kristen and her friends were trying to survive math class. Whatever equation teacher was writing Kristen and most of the classmates were not paying any attention. Some were just doodling on their notebooks; some were looking out of the windows while Kristen was on her phone.

A few months back she became addict to a new e-book site www.Writeup!.com. She joined the website at that very instant and read so many books she lost count. She also made her friends join the site. It was her place, she spend hours reading there.

"C'mon Kris, again?" Chad whispered to her annoyingly when he saw her eyes glued to phone.

"Huh?" She was not listening to any other noise around her. There could be a fire outside she wouldn't know. Soon the bell rang and everyone rushed out the door so quick.

"Yeah, I just completed IWriteForYou's latest novel." She told her friends cheerfully.

"Oh you mean 'Assassin or Cupid'?" Sally asked her in same cheery tone.

"Yeah you read it?"

"Yeah last night. Loved it." The guys listened to girls bored and rolling their eyes.

"Wow!" Irritated Adam commented.

"Hey have you guys even read anything there or just joined because we asked you to?" Kristen asked them.

"Option B." They said in unison and walking away on their merry way.

"Guys c'mon. It's not, like, it's filled with clichéd rom-com it has stuff of your taste too, just give it a try." She asked them but they just rolled their eyes even harder if that's possible.

"Ok for once do what we ask you to do and if you didn't like it we'll buy you lunch for one week." Sally announced a bet.

"Sounds fair to me." Adam looked to Chad.

"Fine you got yourself a deal, what should we read?" He asked.

"This 'Assassin or cupid' and we'll talk about it tomorrow. I'll send you the link." Sally started clicking on her phone as they walked.

"Alright."

"Ahhhh." Suddenly Sally shouted out of excitement so hard she startled people around her. She gets excited at anything and everything.

"What?" Chad quickly turned to her aid worried, thinking she got hurt.

"IWriteForYou, just dedicated her latest story's last chapter to me." She told her friends. Holding Kristen's hand tight to calm herself. Adam and Chad passed a look to each other, a look of what the hell. They left the girls to themselves and walked back on their way.