Chapter 34 - Members Only

My heart beat quickened as we entered the club, but I dutifully remained by Cirrus's side, almost touching him. I did not look up at anyone he spoke to or greeted. I was intent on playing my part to perfection. Why? Heaven only knows. But he had challenged me and I was always up for a challenge. I hated losing and did not do it very well.

There were several signs up around the club and at the entrance stating, SUBMISSIVE NIGHT - Members only, No visitors tonight.

From under my eyelashes I noticed all the subs had leads attached to their collars. I looked up at Cirrus enquiringly, and was about to ask him about it and the sign, when he pulled a long gold chain out of his pocket. I stared at it, unable to believe he was going to use it.

He smiled as he slipped the clasp into the link in the front of my collar. I looked down and tried hard to not let it annoy or upset me. This was his game and I had agreed to play, but to what extent did he mean to take this game?

Cirrus tugged on it gently and said, "I won't pull you around like the other Masters are doing, but just follow me as if I am."

I nodded politely, but I think Cirrus could see that I was not expecting this at all.

Tonight was a definite eye opener for me, as I witnessed Sheena being pulled on her lead out of the club down the corridor, and if Sheena who was one of the top subs could handle this then so could I.

"Come Baby Girl, come dance for me"

Cirrus led me to a pole, at the back of the room.

I had never pole danced in my life before and this was going to be a challenge. I made a mental note to take it up when I got back home.

"Take off your shoes so you don't slip and fall."

I did as he asked and took hold of the pole like my life depended on it. I closed my eyes for a moment, allowing the music that thrummed loudly through the club to take control of my mind, remembering what I had seen the other dancers do on previous evenings. I went through the motions but did not climb the pole.

Cirrus sat in a chair close by and watched me intently. I could see he was extremely aroused and I played to his emotions, moving to the rhythm, twirling round the pole, sliding my body up and down against it, arching my back away from the pole and leaning right into Cirrus's space. Totally ignoring everyone else around us and only watching Cirrus.

After a while he stood up and slapped my bottom hard.

"Enough!" he exclaimed, "You have teased me enough and now it's time for real fun."

I stopped and stood quietly in front of him. He gave my lead a little tug.

"Come Baby Girl, I think we need a room now."

I immediately followed behind him, and although he still held the lead, he did not pull on it at all, as he had promised. I kept up with him as we walked through the club to the door that led down the corridor to the private rooms.

Once behind closed doors, he pulled on my lead hard so I fell into his arms. He caught me and kissed my lips hard, biting my bottom lip.

"Strip, slowly, take one item of clothing off at a time. Do it seductively."

Slowly I undid the buttons of my blouse and let it fall to the floor. I ran my fingers across my bare skin and slowly slipped my bra straps down my shoulders one by one. Reaching behind my back I undid the clasp and let it fall to the floor.

"Good Baby Girl, now pinch your nipples for me."

I rubbed the tip of my nipples slowly then pulled them up and pinched them. I heard him moan.

"Now your skirt. Turn round and undo the zip slowly so I can watch."

I turned my back on him and bent forward, looking at him with my head down between my legs. Finding the zip, I slowly pulled it up till it reached my waist. It slipped out of the catch and my skirt fell to the floor, leaving me standing in just my lace thong, which tied in neat little bows on each hip.

"Come to me and let me undo those ties."

I walked slowly towards him and when I got within reaching distance, he grabbed my thigh in his hand and squeezed as he pulled me closer. Untying the bow with one hand, his other hand ran up and down the inside of my thigh. Seducing my body with his touch, my body flushed hot with frustration.

He suddenly ripped at the material and the entire thong came away in his hand. Lifting the fabric to his nose, he breathed my body scent into his nostrils.

"Tonight you are mine!" he uttered hoarsely.

Grabbing my buttocks in both his hands, he pulled me towards him as he sat on the bed.

"Kneel down in front of me."

As I went on my knees, he ripped off his shirt and trousers and grabbing a fist full of my hair, pulled me gently towards him. Kneeling between his knees he lifted my chin and looked deep into my eyes. His eyes were so dark with desire.

I felt the tremor in his hand that cupped my chin, "give me the pleasure that I have given you. Tonight let me feel the way I make you feel."