Chapter 12 - Another side to Cirrus

For the next two weeks we sailed close to the coast line, stopping at pretty little ports where I discovered amazing markets. I shopped for little gifts and souvenirs to take back to friends at work and my parent’s faithful long serving staff. Cirrus patiently trudged through every market square, indulging my excitement at trivial items I found of interest.   After which he insisted on taking me to exquisite boutiques to buy me something pretty to wear. We dined in romantic restaurants before returning to the yacht each night.

Foot sore and pleasantly tired, Cirrus would run us a luxurious bubble bath and we would soak together while he massaged my feet, easing away the ache in my soles from shopping till I literally dropped. We arrived back at the yacht with far too many parcels. But Cirrus never complained.

Sitting at opposite ends of the bath we sipped expensive champagne from crystal glasses. The sweet smelling fragrances played with my senses and the flickering candles surrounded us in mystical shadows. The magical atmosphere was enhanced by the soft music that wafted into the bathroom from the music system in the bedroom. The champagne bubbles tickled my nose and made me giggle and I could not help feeling a little tipsy.

Cirrus always waited for me to feel completely relaxed and sleepy before he would pull me towards him and with his fingers finding my intimate spot would skillfully tease a spasm from the pit of my stomach, engulfing me in feelings and sensations that were entirely new to me.

Slipping between satin sheets for the evening, he proved to be a gentle, romantic lover.  The intimacy between us was like a symphony of soft music.  His touch was as soft as a butterfly’s kiss.  Even in his most intense moment, when his passion found its release, I felt him curb his strength, remaining gentle. I could not bring myself to ask him why the sudden change, when previously I had met the raw, hard passionate Cirrus, which I had to admit excited me.  Now I held a man who was gentle and caring of all my needs and so romantic.