Chapter 14 (Part 2)

Sitting across from each other, totally naked, it was really hard to concentrate on the game.  He called and missed my ship.  I called, and to my surprise, I hit yet another of his ships, and another of his fantasies came forward to be played out in that instant.  Winking at the surprised look on my face, he calmly stated that for this fantasy he would need me to lie face down across his lap while he stroked and gently smacked me.

Not giving me time to think this through, he pulled me across to him and swiftly tipped me over his lap. I found myself staring down at the floor as he stroked my quivering cheeks.  When he felt my body relax to his touch, I suddenly felt a slap across my bottom.  It was more of a shock than painful and just as suddenly, I felt his hand gently rub over the spot he had hit. As I relaxed again, his hand lifted and connected with my flesh, stinging unexpectedly.  I yelped and lifted my head.  He pushed my head back down gently and softly said, “Breathe, Baby Girl, slowly in through your nose and out through your mouth. Breathe deeply and sink into the feeling. You will find it strangely exciting.”

I struggled to deal with what he was saying when he repeated, “Breathe Angel, like I explained, do it now.”

I took a deep breath in through my nose held it for a few seconds, clearing my mind of all thoughts, when I suddenly felt his fingers easing into me intimately, finding my sensitive bud and teasing it into submission.  As he felt my body about to release my uncontrolled spasm, the flat of his hand fell with stinging precision across my flesh.  The sensations that rocked my body were uncontrollable as my body arched into a tight spasm. Again I felt the sting, but this time it seemed to melt into the spasm I was experiencing, heightening the sensation, leaving me feeling giddy and unsteady.

He turned me over and cradled my body in his arms until my aftershocks subsided.  He showered my face with kisses. “Angel, you coped very well with my fantasy, way beyond my expectations.”  Taking a mouthful of my wine he lifted my chin and poured the wine from his mouth into mine.

“More,” I breathed, having never experienced such a romantic intimate tasting of wine.  He took another mouthful of wine and poured it into my mouth, only this time he kissed me long and passionately.  I was overwhelmed by emotions I had never experienced before, and tears fell unexpectedly down my cheeks.  He cupped my face in his hands and kissed away my tears.

As he felt me relax and calm down, he whispered softly into my ear, “And now, back to our game.”

I stared at him in utter amazement. “You want to continue playing now?”

“Yes Melanie, tonight we are playing battleships and exploring each other’s fantasies.”

He eased me off his lap gently and slowly I crawled back to my side of the bed.  As I moved away he quickly kissed the tender redness on my bottom. I hesitated just a moment when he said, “Melanie, do you want me to repeat this fantasy you just won?”

Quickly I gained my composure, sitting across from him, pulling my battle grid out from under the pillow.  The next two hits he won and they were my numbers (5) teasing me in the restaurant and (6) making love in the shower.  Both of which he promised to do at the appropriate time.