Chapter 28 - Collared

I was asleep on the sun lounger on the balcony when Cirrus returned to the lodge, he bent down and kissed my forehead, blocking out my sunshine and casting a cold shadow over me. I yawned and slowly opened my eyes.

"Hi Angel, did you have a good rest?"

"Mmmm" I smiled "Yes thanks. So what's on the menu for us tonight?" I asked.

"The club has a lovely restaurant where we can have dinner first, if you like."

"Well, I wasn't really talking about dinner;" I giggled. "I was thinking more on the lines of the evening's entertainment."

He looked at me surprised. "Oh, would you still like to go to that side of the club this evening?"

"Yes, I would like to. I intend to discover all your hidden secrets while we are there tonight." I said winking.

A frown spread across his brow, and if I was not mistaken a rather sad look in his eyes.

"Cirrus, if you would rather stay in tonight, that is fine with me too."

"No, no of course not, we will go. In fact, I have a special gift for you to wear this evening."

"Oh!" I said excitedly "May I see it now?"

"No Angel," he said smiling "Once you're dressed and ready, I will give it to you."

"Awww," I complained with a sulky expression.

"Come join me in the hot tub for a while before we shower and dress for the evening"

I followed him across to the hot tub and before I could utter a word, he swept me off my feet and dumped in the tub. I laughed and said "You're lucky I am wearing a bikini."

"The very reason I knew it would be okay to drop you in the tub." He laughed and stripped down completely and joined me.

I found myself catching my breath as his gorgeous naked body slipped in beside me. He noticed and smiled "Breathing problems again Angel."

I blushed. He pulled me onto his lap and slowly undid my bikini top, watching my expression all the time. I felt seriously embarrassed with his eyes penetrating mine, while he slowly removed my bikini, undoing the ties of my bottoms and tossing the two pieces over the side.

"There, that's so much better." He said softly "Angel you have no reason to be so embarrassed, you have a beautiful body and I love looking at it."

"Cirrus, when you stare at me like that, so intensely, it makes me feel uncomfortable."

"Sorry, Baby Girl." He said sincerely. "I really would like you to try and feel comfortable and relax when you are naked with me."

"I will try, but please just be patient with me."

"Of course I will Angel," He looked at me concerned and was quiet for a while before he spoke again.

"Melanie, you noticed many of the woman were topless and some naked at the club?'' His eyes met mine.

"Yes, I could not help but notice. Cirrus, you are not going to ask me to do that tonight ...... are you?"

"Well, I just thought ..... if you felt comfortable and wanted to." He studied my expression.

"Cirrus, I am sorry, but I really don't think I can. It's all still too new for me and you know how shy I get being naked in front of you, especially when you are staring at me."

"It's okay Angel, it was just a thought, please don't worry about it."

He curled his arms around me and pulled me closer. "You know I love you Melanie, and I would never push you into doing anything you don't feel comfortable with."