chapter 5

CarrotFrost screamed. it had been 5 days since the battle and she was about to have kits. MoonPaw came in quickly trying to calm her down. "I'm here! bite into this stick. RainbowWhisker is coming" CarrotFrost nodded. when pacing around the nursery SnowPelt started to get worried. CarrotFrost twitched her whiskers "you mouse brain your going to get the moss all messed up and then GoldenPelt, MagnoliaFlower and all the kits wont have a place to rest!" CarrotFrost joked laughing. SnowPelt rolled his eyes smiling and kept still after that. as MoonPaw was doing her best to try to help CarrotFrost, nothing not that crazy happened. then CarrotFrost heard mewling and gasped "is that all?" MoonPaw shook her head. "no, but this one is a she cat" CarrotFrost purred. RainbowWhisker had finally came into the nursery wrapping her tail around her sister. "great job MoonPaw let me take over. you can make sure CarrotFrost is feeling ok". MoonPaw nodded and went towards CarrotFrost to face her. "hi" MoonPaw said. "are you hungry" CarrotFrost didn't answer at first but then nodded. MoonPaw faced SnowPelt "get her some fresh kill! and stay out of the nursery afterwards, the nursery is crowded in here!" SnowPelt was annoyed from what used to be SquirrelPool's apprentice is now giving orders to him but he didn't hesitate to leave. RainbowWhisker was purring a lot. because CarrotFrost was her sister, and this was a big job for her. soon she heard another sound of a mewling kit. CarrotFrost sighed "NOW, is it over!" MoonPaw looked at RainbowWhisker then shook her head. "do you need some moss at all. it looks like this is the last kit" CarrotFrost sighed in relief "a.. three kit litter! wow I am glad its only three" MoonPaw laughed "so far there is one tom and one she cat". CarrotFrost purred again. "and yes, I could use some wet moss to drink afterwards" MoonPaw nodded. finally RainbowWhisker had called out "another she cat" and then RainbowWhisker had stopped any more bleeding. by the time the tired out CarrotFrost had looked at her kits, they were almost fluffed up, except for the just born she cat. SnowPelt rushed in "thee kits!" he exclaimed. CarrotFrost nodded eating some of the vole she had received. SnowPelt's eyes gleamed. "what are there names?" CarrotFrost thought about it for a minute then looked at her kits again. the tom looked like MudWhisker except with a lighter shade of bown. the oldest she cat was also a lighter shade of brown with a white stomach. the youngest she cat was a light ginger, with some black spots on her back. CarrotFrost had finally decided. "the oldest will be DawnKit, the tom will be CinnamonKit, and the youngest will be LeopardKit." SnowPelt purred "I think those are excellent names"

CarrotFrost was exhausted. MapleKit was swishing her tail around. "oh my gosh! I got new friends to play with in the nursery!" GoldenPelt had interrupted "now now, her kits were just born, you might be apprentices before they are old enough to play" MapleKit's tail dropped "aaawwww..." then she was pounched at by SwiftKit, one of MagnoliaFlower's kits. "Don't worry! we will have plenty of time to have fun when we become apprentices!" MapleKit smiled "but also train. but that's even MORE fun!!!" CarrotFrost fell limb form exhaustion and fell asleep. when she woke up she heard the small mews from her kits. she woke up with a purr. "you guys should be opening your eyes either today or tomorrow!" then she heard WolfStar yowl for a ceremony, when she finally wanted to go and see who was becoming a warrior she peeked out to hear WolfStar say, "From this day forward you will be known as FlowerDash, ShallowFeather and GrayStep, may starclan honor your bravery and loyalty and welcome you as full members of CoralClan" CarrotFrost gasped. so many apprentices were becoming warriors! and good thing too. there were too many kits to handle. CarrotFrost headed back to her own kits. "CarrotFrost? is that your name!" CarrotFrost heard a small voice. it was LeopardKit. CarrotFrost replied "yes LeopardKit!" Leopardkit smiled trying to open her eyes. CinnamonKit started to talk next "Cool! I like your name!" then DawnKit hissed "shush mousbrain! I'm sleepin!" she opened her eyes glaring at her brothe. then both her and CarrotFrost gasped. "I OPENED MY EYES!" DawnKit Suealed. MapleKit cheered "HOORAY FOR DAWNKIT!" CinnamonKit yowled a bit "LUCKY!" then opene his eye. "oh!" "OH!" LeopardKit whined "HEY! I'm the only one who didn't open their eyes! no fair!" then she opened her eyes after trying as hard as she could "good". SnowPelt came into the nursery to be shocked. "they opened their eyes already?!" GoldenPelt laughed "what SnowPelt, you thought it took longer" CarrotFrost laughed as well. "maybe". CinnamonKit looked up at SnowPelt "are you our father?" SnowPelt nodded. "what happened to your face?!" DawnKit said surprised. SnowPelt flicked his tail "a battle, against SnowClan". SnowPlet felt someone going through the entrance through the brambles. it was WolfStar and he smiled at the new kits. "welcome to CoralClan new ones" then he turned to SwiftKit, OrangeKit and ShadowKit. "its time for you three to be apprentices" CarrotFrost looked confused "two ceremonies in a day? shouldn't you put the apprentices with the warrior ceremony" WolfStar nodded "i had to think before deciding." then the kits went under the highledge and WolfStar called another apprentice ceremony. DawnKit squeaked "i wanna see! I wanna see!" CarrotFrost shook her head "no DawnKit! but you will see your own when your older" DawnKit sighed "ok....."

Omg! So adorable :3 anyways random shoutout time again! This time I'd like to send a shoutout to: PresidentPikachu who you might recognize as Aeonna from "there's something wrong in winter" anyways. Who's your favorite kit? I might spend more time on DawnKit because she's a cute lil baby cinnamon roll besides cinnamon kit XD anyways.... See ya on the next chapter. Btw I will give shout outs to anyone at anytime! I just need to notice your works and your posts first XD