chapter 4

CarrotFrost could hear the small yelps and cries of pain. RainbowWhisker was just starring at the camp entrance. then she heard someone running towards them with someone in their jaws. CarrotFrost gasped. it was LeafCloud carrying AmberPool, AmberPool had a big scar on her stomach and was dripping with red blood. LeafCloud was covered in blood too, but it was not his own. he ran back to the entrance. RainbowWhisker was caring for AmberPool. she grabbed some cobwebs and tried to patch up the scar. RainbowWhisker gasped. AmberPool was not waking up, but soon she couched blood and scampered up. RainbowWhisker growled "DO NOT GET UP!" AmberPool nodded and rested back to the ground. there were a few more minutes before moonhigh, when WolfStar and the others ran back. but some were still in the camp. then she saw MudWhisker carrying a bloody ginger cat. CarrotFrost starred in horror. "SQUIRRELPOOL!" RainbowWhisker quickly rushed to her and kep sniffing her. SquirrelPool's eyes were open and looked horrified. RainbowWhisker sighed "she is with starclan now..." CarrotFrost's heart stopped for a few seconds. she was horrified. but even more horrified when she heard someone say SnowPelt had fainted. she was grieving for SquirrelPool but rushed to her mates side. he woke up after a few heartbeats but was still carried by other cats. AmberPool was leaning against LeafCloud, then she saw SkyStar. "alright WolfStar.. we stole your prey. but I'm sorry, it was meant to happen" CarrotFrost screamed in grief "SEE WAS SO BRAVE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!" WolfStar kept her back with his tail and glared at SkyStar before turning around and leaving.

CarrotFrost was grieving badly, not only was Snowelt hurt, but SquirrelPool was dead, it was over and she was with starclan. CarrotFrost wanted to talk about when her kits were coming, but she knew RainbowWhisker was grieving too. so she left her alone. when they got to their camp all the queens and elders were gasping. WolfStar just sighed. "all cats closest to SquirrelPool may sit for a vigil." CarrotFrost kept closing her eyes looking down, just looking down the whole night. "goodbye, sister"

the next morning when every other cat was awake RainbowWhisker went to the highledge and bowed down to WolfStar. "i had a vision, SquirrelPool's apprentice will be the new medichine cat apprentice, MoonPaw" MoonPaw gasped "really?" RainbowWhisker nodded. "and CarrotFrost head to the nursery now" CarrotFrost nodded heading to the nursery. still not knowing when she will have her kits, she sat down awkwardly looking at MapleKit smiling. "why are you here?" CarrotFrost turned her head slightly "I'm a queen" GoldenPelt gasped "really? when are your kits due?" CarrotFrost looked more awkwardly "i don't..... know" GoldenPelt shrugged and just took a little nap with her kits. CarrotFrost sighed I can't wait another heartbeat! I gotta figure out when I will be having kits! CarrotFrost thought. she got up and walked over to RainbowWhiskers den. lots of cats were in there. AmberPool was sleeping and the scar was clean. RainbowWhisker was talking with StreamSun and told her what she could do about her hurt paw. then CarrotFrost gasped as she heard someone whisper her name. she turned to see SnowPelt. he had a small scar on the side of his face. reaching near his mouth to under his chin. "what are you doing here?" CarrotFrost got the horror of her mate's injury out of her mind "I'm here to see when our kits are due" SnowPelt purred "do you think she knows, though" CarrotFrost shook her head but then felt her sister's tail touch her shoulder. "i do know CarrotFrost". CarrotFrost turned to face RainbowWhisker and smiled "when!" RainbowWhisker laughed " a few more days actually" CarrotFrost gasped "REALLY!". RainbowWhisker nodded then turned to face SnowPelt. "you will be healed before she has kits, if she does and I'm not around, fetch MoonPaw. she will learn a lot especially about queens and kits" SnowPelt nodded. CarrotFrost purred.

"Well.... ill be off then!"CarrotFrost said heading back to the nursery.

omg! I'm so sorry this is so short guys! I will focus on CarrotFrost's kits in the next chapter. RANDOM SHOUTOUTS! shoutout to: Camrynluna and Gingr_Cat_Plays because well camryn's series's's's's XD are really awesome and Gingr has a book that I promised to sponsor for him so.... Ya :3 GBYE