Chapter 2

CarrotFrost woke up to feel SnowPelt's fur still next to her. it tickled her nose abit and she sneezed springing from the moss under her. she went out of the warrior's den trying not to wake any warriors who were still sleeping. it was not sunhigh yet which CarrotFrost sighed in relief. thank starclan I didn't sleep late CarrotFrost thought to herself. CarrotFrost smelt the soft kind fur of StreamSun, formal of SeaClan, a clan many many moons away. StreamSun was the only cat in her old clan to travel all that way to make it to CoralClan. CarrotFrost purred for her old friend. Although StreamSun was about 87 moons old she was still a strong warrior. StreamSun caught her breath. "i was running around looking for some squirrels, I only found two. CarrotFrost nodded "its fine, 2 is better than nothing StreamSun" StreamSun purred "good. I don't want to be a bother in hunting" "what! your not a bother at all!" "are you sure.." "YES!" CarrotFrost dug her claws into the dirt. LeafPaw bounded up to the two she cats "CarrotFrost... are you ok?" CarrotFrost's fur was bristling. she hates when one cat says that they are a bother when it comes to hunting. especially StreamSun

When Sunhigh finally came, SnowPelt woke up with Ruffles fur. He licked his fur a bit then it was nice and shiny again. He got an eye on CarrotFrost and headed over to her. Purring against her. WolfStar woke up too. Heading to two warriors who CarrotFrost recognized as AmberStream and SquirrelPool. He said something to them and the went out of camp. Hmm, they must be heading out for a patrol. But only two warriors? That's strange CarrotFrost thought as she was still purring against SnowPelt. LeafPaw went out of the apprentice den which AmberPaw was a tail length away from him. When WolfStar saw them heading towards CarrotFrost and SnowPelt he walked over to them "snowpelt! You and CarrotFrost can bring your apprentices to train for the battle, they will be warriors by tomorrow." CarrotFrost gasped "really? It's only felt like a moon since LeafPaw became my apprentice!" SnowPelt nodded "they will be exited" then SnowPelt nodded "and of course WolfStar, we will head out immediately". WolfStar nodded. CarrotFrost was so exited that her apprentice and her mate's apprentice were going to be warriors. It scared her thinking about it. She just shook a bit when they started to head out of the camp. AmberPaw got a glance of CarrotFrost's exitment. "Are you ok CarrotFrost?" AmberPaw asked. CarrotFrost nodded. "I'm fine, I guess" SnowPelt twitched his whiskers. "She's just exited that we get to train for battle with you guys" then SnowPelt went into a hunting crouch and quickly killed what he smelt near them, it was a squirrel, and it was big. "We still need to feed our camp" SnowPelt said. "Now, you two show me how you can fight, but nothing too vicious" AmberPaw and LeafPaw nodded then attacked each other. LeafPaw bit AmberPaw on the back and AmberPaw spinner a bit and pinned LeafPaw to the ground and kept him there for 3 heartbeats. "LeafPaw" CarrotFrost said not sounding amused "You must train harder, even though that move can easily trick cats into becoming defenseless, you could be easily hurt if you are gonna fight like that" LeafPaw nodded. "yes CarrotFrost." Their next battle took a little bit more. About 18 heartbeats which is not long. LeafPaw had AmberPaw to the ground that time and SnowPelt and CarrotFrost purred. "You did great improvement LeafPaw, and AmberPaw you did good to pin him down and bite him that one time to try to weaken him. Even if you didn't win that fight, you both did great!" SnowPelt said Purring.

A few battles went by and by before they headed back. They also caught a squirrel and 2 voles. When they got back WolfStar had purred. "I had decided to make it early, instead of making them warriors after the gathering tomorrow, I will make them warriors today!" CarrotFrost yowled quietly. LeafPaw and AmberPaw looked at each other. Their pelts were prickling and they had shocked faces. They both walked up towards the Highledge. WolfStar looked down at them and started the warrior ceremony. "Will all those old and young gather for a warrior Ceremony" all the cats gathered around. StreamSun purred for the young AmberPaw, her only kit that was able to survive the journey to CoralClan. WolfStar waited a few heartbeats before he continued. "I, WolfStar, leader of CoralClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these Apprentices. They have trained well to understand the ways of your noble code, and I command them to you as a warrior in their turn. AmberPaw and LeafPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend you clan, even at the cost of your life?" AmberPaw tried not to squeal and LeafPaw's eyes shined brightly "We do" they both said. WolfStar nodded "then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Apprentices, from this moment on you will be known as AmberPool and LeafCloud, StarClan honors your resilience and ferocity you have shown to fight in battle, and welcome you as full warriors in CoralClan" AmberPool couldn't help it and squealed so loud. Purring against LeafPool. "I CANT BELIEVE IT, I CANT BELIEVE IT!" AmberPool screamed. LeafCloud twitched his whiskers. "Heh, I can't believe it either". StreamSun looked proud "that's my kit, and LeafCloud, BrownHawk would be proud of you, she knew you'd do great! Same with TreeSparrow" StreamSun then sighed "I wish SpottedJaw could see AmberPool now". CarrotFrost gazed at StreamSun warmly "but he is, in StarClan" StreamSun nodded. AmberPool then stood there talking to LeafCloud, she shuddered for a bit before spitting out what she had to say, "LeafCloud I was wondering if we could be... Mates" AmberPool said still shaking. LeafCloud purred "of course we can!" AmberPool squealed again. While CarrotFrost was looking at how happy AmberPool was, she felt something on her leg.

It was MapleKit "CarrotFrost, when are we going to be apprentices?" CarrotFrost thought "in a few more moons, don't worry." MapleKit nodded to her until MudWhisker came to them purring. "You little one, need to stop going out of the nursery without asking GoldenPelt" MapleKit sighed "ok..." CarrotFrost twitched her whiskers in amusement. "Oh MudWhisker, your kits are just too playful" MudWhisker sighed "you right, it's just too hard to get used to it, they go out and about everyday" CarrotFrost smiled at her lazy brother, Wondering how good he will be able to battle tomorrow.

This took too long ppl XD I've been working on it for two days! But it's finally finished thank StarClan! Well guys how do you think this chapter went? Should AmberPool and LeafCloud have kits? Who knows! Well you ppl can suggest new ideas if you all wanted to. Maybe AmberPool and LeafCloud WILL have kits. :3 - K.s.t