Chapter 24 - Birthday's, Meet-Up's and Surprises...

*Filming Eliza's video* - Joe's off camera

Eliza: Hey guys, and welcome back! I know I haven't filmed in a while and the only reason I am doing this video is to say goodbye... You have all been so lovely and I was wondering if its time...

Joe: Well I blumin hope so!

Eliza: Wait what are you doing here?

Joe: Well I'm not having you try and trick your fandom, instead guys she is not leaving... We are filming a collab!!!!

Eliza: I probably didn't have them fooled anyway haha

Joe: You ready?

Eliza: Yeah, so okay! Basically Joe and I took to twitter to ask you perfect lot to ask us questions for our Joza Q&A. We have filmed a video on Joe's channel answering some so welcome to part 2!

Joe: Okay so first question, comes from @fcukmeJoe...

Eliza: Love that username....

Joe: anyway @fcukmeJoe says how did you two meet?

Eliza: Well it was in Brighton, where my mum lives,

Joe: Shout out to momma pritchard!

Eliza: Joe... and basically mum and I went shopping one day and we really wanted something to eat so my mum was like lets go to choccywoccydoodah in the lanes so I said okay so we walked in and sat down at a table then...

Joe: Then Zalfie and I walked in and what did zalfie do they went and sat on a two seater table so I needed a chair. That's when I spotted Eliza and her mum, Eliza was pretty so I walked over and asked her if I could borrow the chair and instead of sitting with zalfie I sat with Eliza and her mum so yeah the rest is history!

Eliza: Yeah, I wish you wouldn't have came and sat with us... but oh well!!

Joe: Hey!

Eliza: You know I'm only joking!

Joe: Yeah I know!

Eliza: @Eliza'sfitaf says Are you and joe dating?

Joe: love that username Lizzie, I mean Eliza!

Eliza: Your so weird...

Joe: Anyway, Guys right, I've been hoping this question has come up.... I would like to reveal that after a year Eliza and I are indeed... definitely not dating (smiles and laughs)

Eliza: Joe your so horrible!! Guys, we are not dating, Joe and I are just friends and that's it (smiles)

*Skip to end of video*

Eliza: Okay guys so, we will end it here! The questions have been... eventful and filming this video has been quite entertaining... I missed doing this, so tomorrow we have a meet up with our american fans and do you know what Imma vlog it! Yeah that's right the return of Elizavlogs! So anyway guys... Don't forget to like and comment what you want me to do next! Also go over and sub to Joe link in the description. Now all thats left to say is Eliza Out!

Joe: Adiós!!

**Off camera**

Eliza: Joe I'm gonna edit this now, why don't you do the same then we will go out and get something to eat?

Joe: Well why don't we go and get food, bring it back here then after we have edited we will watch a film?

Eliza: Okay sounds good... What's good to eat in LA?

Joe: Well Everytime I've come to LA I've had pizza from Cali pizza kitchen? If you want that?

Eliza: Yeah sure okay... I don't mind what we have!

Joe: Okay get ready and we will leave!  ☺️

Eliza: Alrighty!

**In California pizza kitchen**

??? POV

Omg, she's even prettier than before... I miss her... Should I let milo go and see her tomorrow? After all they are family, I mean it is her son!

**** Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I was really worrying about my results but I got an A* in my English results so that means I can carry on writing this for you amazing people!! In fact I'm going to start writing the 4th part right now!!****