Part Twenty-One

Part Twenty-One

“Jaz” I heard Kol shout from the front door, “Jeremy” I called, “What?” he said coming down the stairs. “Can you invite Kol in please?” I asked. “Fine” he sighed, “Kol you can come inside” Jeremy shouted as he went back upstairs just as Kol walked inside. “Hey babe” I said kissing him gently. “Hey yourself” he said kissing me back. “I wanna show you the land” I said dragging him outside. As I walked in front abit I heard Kol walking behind me, “Kol tell me what happened at the school, I hate it when you leave me out in your master plans” I said turning to face him. He sighed “I don’t want you to be apart of this darling” he said. “I’m your girlfriend Kol, you promised me you would do everything in your power to make sure I didn’t become a vampire, newsflash Kol, I am a bloody vampire, and know you’re telling me you don’t want me to be involved in this, by being your girlfriend and a vampire, I am apart of this” I said noticing Jeremy was watching us from the top floor landing of the lake house, but I didn’t care. “You’re a baby vampire Jaz, I don’t want you killed before you’ve lived!” he said shouting at me. I slapped him hard across the face, “I’m not a baby, and I can look after myself if I have to! For fuck sakes Kol I flew over here from Scotland because I found out the truth about what happened to me!” I shouted back as I turned my back to him. I heard Kol sigh, “You know I love you like mad, I would do anything to keep alive” he said, “Even if it means lying to your girlfriend? You know what Kol, you’ve been my longest lasting relationship ever, and you’re the only guy, well vampire I’ve ever truly loved” I said wiping away my tears as I turned to face him. He didn’t say anything, which only made me run away into the forest.

I woke up the next morning lying next to Jeremy, then I remembered how he had found me in the forest crying my eyes out so he brought me back to the lake house and let me talk about what had happened. I sat up and padded through to the bathroom to have a shower. I closed the door and slid down the door and started to cry again. I couldn’t stop; then I remembered all the lives that had been lost because of me, even if I didn’t cause them, they were still my fault. After crying for about ten minutes I pulled myself up and switched the shower on.

As I walked about town I felt lonely, I’d had the biggest fight with Kol ever; to this day we had never fought, so it was tearing me apart inside, until I saw him talking to Rebekah in the centre of town, I couldn’t deal with either one of them so I ran to see Elena.

I knocked on her door, “Hello stranger” she smiled at me; I smiled back, as I looked around the doorframe and looked at her, “You can’t get in, can you?” she asked me, I shook my head as Jeremy came up behind me. “Hey Jaz” he said kissing my cheek, “Hey” I smiled, “She can’t get in, you’ll have to invite her in” Elena said, “Oh crap I forgot, Jaz you can come inside” he said, “Thank you Jeremy” I smiled at him as I walked inside behind him. A few hours had past and Elena and I were in the kitchen putting the dishes away after Jeremy and Matt had eaten lunch. “Can you put these weapons away before someone uses them against me and Jaz?” Elena said, “We’re training, I’ll put them away in a bit” Jeremy said. “Hmm yeah because killing zombies is totally killing vampires” I chuckled as Matt looked at me. “Yeah well they’re dead too” he said, “I’m a better kinda dead” I chuckled as Elena gasped, “What’s wrong?” I asked her, “There’s vervain in the water system” she said. I frowned “Bonnie’s dad, he’s Mayor now” Matt said. “I would of thought Tyler would of become Mayor, since it’s his family’s honour” I said looking at Elena and then at the boys. “Yeah this town’s turned upside down; no one cares anymore” Matt said, “Hey Elena, why don’t you just wear rubber gloves?” I asked her. “Good idea” she said as she looked under the sink.

Follow :)

Vote :)

Comment :)