Part Four

Part Four

I woke up to the sun creeping through the little crack in my curtains; I felt Kol hugging me from behind, his breathing was steady behind my neck. His left arm was draped lightly over my waist as his right arm supported my neck under my head. I linked my left hand with his left hand and linked my right hand with his right hand and noticed he wore a ring on his middle right finger. I lay there with Kol breathing behind me as I heard Alaric and Jeremy talking as they went down the stairs. As Kol began to stir there was a knock on my door. I looked behind me to see Kol’s eyes fluttering open; a smile appeared on his face, as he smiled I smiled. “Morning darling” he said yawning lightly. “Morning to you to” I said turning round to face him properly, just as there was another knock on my door. I sighed and pulled myself away from Kol. I picked up his top and pulled it over my head before opening the door to see Jeremy. I sighed as he pushed past me. “You slept with him?” Jeremy hissed through his teeth. “I like him Jeremy, he’s nice” I said sitting on my bed and resting my head on Kol’s shoulder. “He’s a psychopathic lunatic, he’s trouble Jaz!” Jeremy said pacing up and down my room. I looked at Kol who looked as pissed off as me. “I think I better go” he said getting up and pulling his boxers and jeans back on. “See he’ll screw you and leave you” Jeremy said. “Oh is that so? Considering we’ve had sex twice since meeting eachother” I said kneeling on my bed. “You’ve what?” Jeremy said backing Kol against the wall only to have himself backed against the wall by Kol. “Kol don’t hurt him” I said standing up and placing my hand on his shoulder, Kol looked at me, and let go of Jeremy. “I’ll see yah later” Kol said grabbing his jacket and left. I looked at Jeremy, “I like him and he likes me Jer, I’m old enough to make my own decisions” I said as someone came up the stairs. “Right someone please tell me why Kol Mikaelson has been invited in” Alaric said. “Ask your little sister, she’s the one dating him” Jeremy said looking at me before leaving. I sighed, “Please tell me it’s not true, you are not going out with an Original, especially the lunatic one” Alaric said leaning against my doorframe with his arms folded. I sighed and curled up on my bed and hugged my pillow. He moved into my room and sat on my bed. “I like him Ric, it maybe hard to hear but he’s sweet towards me” I said into my pillow. “If he makes you happy, but if he hurts you, you come straight to me” Ric said stroking my arm. I nodded and he left me with my thoughts.

I sat in the Grill with Ric and Meredith as Jeremy and Matt worked away, the Salvatore brothers played pool and other people talked and got on with their lives. I stared into my cup of coffee while Ric and Meredith chatted away, that was until I heard my phone start to ring. I looked at the caller ID to see it was Kol. “Hey, what’s wrong?” I said answering the phone only to have Ric mouth ‘Who is it?’ I ignored him and listened to Kol. “Babe, I need you, like right now, meet me at Nik’s, please?” he said, “Oh of course, I’ll be there as soon as I can” I said hanging up. “Erm Ric, can I borrow your car please?” I asked, he looked at Meredith for a moment and she tilted her head slightly. “Fine, but bring it back in one piece” he said handing me his keys. I smiled and walked out the Grill to find his car.

I got to Nic’s mansion and hesitated to knock; I drew in a breath and knocked. I heard hub bub inside and a tall long blonde girl answered the door. “You must be Kol’s little chew toy, he’s in his room” she said. “And you must be Rebekah, Kol’s little sister” I said as Kol stood behind her. “Rebekah don’t bother hurting her because I will kill you” Kol said smiling at me, I smiled back at him. “You wouldn’t dare” she hissed, “Oh just bugger off Bekah, I’m in no mood for you and your twisted little games, I just want my girl” he said grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs to his room.

Comment :)

Vote :)

Follow :)