Part Twenty

Part Twenty

A few months had passed and I was with Kol in New York when he got a call from Rebekah, I was in the shower at the time but I could hear him talking to her. “Whoa calm down little sister, wha- what do you mean the white oak stake won’t burn? Okay calm down I’m on my way” Kol said hanging up on her. I switched the shower off and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked out of the bathroom and found Kol packing up our things. “Don’t pretend you didn’t hear what was said” Kol said. “I caught your side of the conversation, didn’t catch Rebekah’s, because well I couldn’t be bothered listening that closely” I said as I started to dry myself off. “You know what, since you became a vampire you don’t seemed fazed about walking around naked like you use to when you were human” Kol said. “Since becoming a vampire, I’ve changed, I’m more… out there, I’m not the shy little human you fell for Kol, I’m a sassy vampire who isn’t afraid to tell someone to fuck off” I said as I started to get dressed. “Hmm, you are that” Kol chuckled as he spun me around and kissed me hard. I battled with his tongue as he picked me up and lay on top of me on the bed “No Kol, you got what you wanted last night, several times” I chuckled as he kissed my neck. I pinned him to the bed and looked down at him, “You’re getting stronger, a little more training and you’ll be like me” he said winking cheekily at me. I scoffed and got up, “You only want me to look out for you if you get staked with that white oak stake” I said as I pulled my top over my head and looked at him, “Well if I do get staked with a white oak stake, I will die, and so will you” he said kissing my forehead.

As I sat in the Grill catching up with Jeremy and Matt, Kol was at the school with Rebekah. “Who’s that with Klaus?” I asked pointing to the werewolf with Klaus. “Hayley, she’s a bitch” Matt said drinking his coffee, I looked at Jeremy, “How’s life without my brother?” I asked him. “It’s hard but we’re coping, just” he chuckled. “Yeah Jeremy’s a vampire hunter now” Matt said. “I know he told me the night he killed one of Klaus’ hybrids” I said drinking my bourbon. “See told yah we keep in touch” he said throwing a peanut at Matt. I just burst out laughing, and didn’t care who was looking at us.

“Kol where are you? I’m bored” I said phoning him, “At the school torturing Shane” he said, “Who the hell is Shane?” I asked as I walked Jeremy back to the lake house. “Some Professor who’s trying to wake up Silas” he said as I heard screaming. “Who’s Silas?” I asked him. “Only the most dangerous living dead supernatural being ever” Kol said, “Okay meet me down by the lake house when you’re finished, I wanna show you the place” I said hanging up. I looked at Jeremy, “You know you’re gonna have to re-invite me in” I said looking up at him. “Oh yeah with you being a vampire now, you need to be invited into houses now” he said as we reached the porch. “Jaz would you like to come inside?” he said opening the door. “I would love too” I said stepping over the threshold. The place still looked the same but some of Jenna, Miranda and Grayson’s things were packed away into boxes. “I forgot how amazing it was here” I said as I turned around to see Jeremy was holding a stake, “Jer put it down” I said backing up against the wall, “I can’t control it Jaz, I’m so sorry” he said throwing it at the wall. “It’s okay, Elena told me all about your thing” I said. “Thing, what thing?” he asked me. “The hunter in you, it takes over sometimes, doesn’t it?” I asked him as I poured two glasses of scotch. I handed one to him and sipped on mine. “Yeah it does, do you know I nearly killed Elena? I tried to kill my own sister” he said. “Hey shh it’s okay” I said hugging him. He held me tightly before looking at me. “I’ve missed you being around” he said. “I miss being around, but now I’m dead, I might aswell live” I chuckled. Jeremy smiled, “Yeah well I’m now supernatural aswell, I have a tattoo that only I can see, well only the hunters can see” he said pulling away from me. “Hey, Kol’s been teaching me control, maybe I can teach you” I said throwing him his boxing gloves and stood in front of him. “Control on what?” he chuckled. “Inner demons, when I became a vampire I was emotionally wracked, and then Ric died, which made it worst, so he’s been giving me these exercises to challenge my anger out on, one involves boxing, which I’m going to help you on” I said. “I could easily kill you Jaz” he said. “And I could kill you, but I don’t want you hunting me for the next century” I said. “Come on then, give me your best shot” I said, “I don’t want to hurt you” Jeremy said, “You won’t, come on, don’t make me piss you off” I said.

Follow :)

Vote :)

Comment :)