Part Sixteen

Part Sixteen

We got back to Mystic Falls after a few days, so much for our trip. I got out the car and looked at Kol. “Ready?” Kol asked me, I shrugged, “He’s going to hate me Kol” I sighed. “It wasn’t your fault or mine, it was Kaitlin’s” Kol said as I took my sunglasses off, my eyes hurt, everything hurt, but I guess that was the disadvantage of becoming a vampire. “Jaz you’re back early” I heard Jeremy say as he pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back “Something’s come up” I said. “Like what? And also why did you give my bracelet to Bonnie to give back to me? I gave it to you” he said. “Yeah that’s the thing that’s come up” I said, “What’s happened?” Jeremy asked me, I looked at him, “I’m so sorry Jeremy I never wanted this to happen but…” “Jaz” I heard Ric call as he came up the path. “Hey Ric” I said as he hugged me. “Maybe we should all get inside” Jeremy said. “No, no let’s erm, let’s sit outside” I said looking at Kol. “What’s going on Jaz?” Ric asked me. “Something happened to me, I never asked for this” I said. “What’s going on?” Jeremy said. “Kaitlin tracked us down and when I turned her down, she kind of… well, Jaz is a…” “The reason I gave you your bracelet back Jer is because it wouldn’t have done anything for me now” I said interrupting Kol. “Who’s Kaitlin?” Ric asked. “She’s my ex from a thousand years ago” Kol said, “I thought she was dead but it turns out Rebekah turned her” he continued. “Just spit it out” Ric snapped, “I’m a vampire Ric” I said. His eyes widened, “How the hell did you become a vampire?” Ric shouted, “I was drinking Kol’s blood since we met because he was feeding off me and we both agreed if you saw one bite mark you’d freak out” I said. “Freak out? Freak out!? I am freaking out, my sister is a vampire, no you know what, you’re no longer my sister and you’re no longer welcome into the house, and if I see you again Kol, I’ll kill you, killing her too” Ric said in my face. I looked at Jeremy and sighed. “I guess you’re right Bro” I said as I snapped his neck. “Jaz!” Kol and Jeremy said at the same time, “Sorry Jer but you’ll never see me again” I said, “No, Jaz, you’re my best friend, vampire or not, we’ve always been there for eachother since we’ve met” Jeremy said holding onto my shoulders. I started to cry. “Hey come here” Kol said pulling me into a hug. “Her scenes are heightened, she’s feeling too much at the moment, love, hate, anger, grief, you name it” I heard Kol say to Jeremy. “I can’t be here Kol, I can’t; we have to leave” I said pulling myself away from him and getting the car only for Jeremy to grab my wrist. “I’m a vampire now Jer, I can easily kill you” I said, “You won’t and even if you do, I’ll come back, I have a ring Jaz, you’re not saying goodbye to me, you’re not!” Jeremy said, “She’s new Jeremy, her emotions are all over the place” Kol said, “Don’t tell him what he already knows Kol, not what I’m going through, I can’t think clearly, I’ve snapped Ric’s neck because I can’t handle all of this, these emotions, I was on the brink of ending my life after my foster parents died, I can’t… I can’t handle being a vampire” I sobbed as I slid down the side of the car and fell to the ground. “Come on lets get you out of here before Ric wakes up pissed” Kol said.

“Nik, Elijah, Rebekah, Crissi!” Kol shouted as we got to the mansion. I stood next to Kol with my arms wrapped around my body, “I hurt Kol” I muttered. “I know you do darling, we’ll get you some blood and you’ll be fine, Nik!” Kol said before shouting for his brother. “Well look who’s back” I heard Crissi say as she walked over to us. She looked at me, “You’ve changed, something’s happened to you… are you a vampire now?” she asked me, I nodded, “Wow didn’t take him long to turn you did it?” she said, “I didn’t kill her, Kaitlin did” Kol said, “The boys and Bekah are out, what’s up?” Crissi asked. “We have to get out of Mystic Falls, all of us” Kol said. “I’ll go pack, but why?” she asked looking back at Kol as she headed to the stairs. “My brother wants Kol dead, and that means me too” I said. “I’ll go get you a glass of blood, you look weak and you need your strength” Kol said kissing my temple before heading to the kitchen, leaving me with Crissi. “I’ll go pack mine and Elijah’s things, but I bet you Klaus won’t come with us, Rebekah might” she said heading up the stairs. I turned around to come face to face with Rebekah. “Rebekah, hi” I said, she gave me a smug smile, “Well I hear you’re now a vampire, doesn’t mean I like you, I may talk to Caroline and tolerate her, but it doesn’t mean we’re bestie, because you know we’re never gonna be besties” she said looking down at me. “Be nice little sister” I heard Kol say behind me. I turned round to see him holding a bag of blood; the smell was disgusting, as was the taste, but I was a vampire now, I had to get use to the taste and the smell. “Here drink, you haven’t drunk since you turned” Kol said handing me the bag. I shook my head, “It tastes rank, I don’t know if it was just that girl or it’s me” I sighed hugging my arms around myself. “You’re a vampire now, it’ll take a while to get use to the taste” he said stroking my hair. “She’s not going to last Kol, she just pasted for a human, trust me, she’s gonna get staked shortly” Rebekah said. I looked at my feet and thought, ‘She’s right’ over and over. “Not if she has me, do me a favour Bekah, go pack your bags, we need to leave” Kol said. “And what if I say no?” she bit back. “I’ll get Nik to tell you to pack up, you’re his favourite sibling and vice versa” Kol said. “I love all my brothers Kol, including you, no matter what, we’re family” she said as she walked up the stairs.

Follow :)

Comment :)

Vote :)