Part Eighteen

Part Eighteen

I woke up facing the wall and Kol’s arm under my neck. I turned over to see him on his back facing me. The covers only covered us from the waist down, so I saw his chest rising and falling as he slept. I rested my head on his shoulder and gently kissed his nose, he moved slightly but he didn’t wake up. I placed my hand on his chest as I covered my other arm over myself. Kol moved his arm which was under me and draped it over my waist lightly. I closed my eyes and lay there while he slept; I was just drifting off again when I heard a crash come from downstairs. I jolted up as did Kol. We exchanged looks as he climbed out of bed, pulling on his boxers, jeans and top. “Stay here” he said as he gently opened the door. I climbed out of bed and pulled my clothes on before gently opening the door only to hear chaos downstairs. “What the hell is going on down there?” Crissi asked me as she came out of the room her and Elijah had chosen. “I don’t know, Kol told me to stay up here” I said as I carefully walked across the top landing before kneeling at the top of the stairs beside the wall. I felt Crissi kneel beside me. “What can you see?” she whispered. “Klaus’ throwing someone” I whispered back. “I’m going down, you coming?” she asked me. I nodded as we carefully walked down the stairs. “How the hell did you find us Ric?” Elijah asked as he pinned Ric to the wall, “Tracker, a little blood and some help from a witch” he chuckled. Then it hit me, he wasn’t Ric, he was the darker side of him. I saw he had a dagger behind his back, before either me or Crissi could say anything Ric had daggered him. “Elijah!” Crissi screamed running downstairs. Ric looked up at me before looking at Kol, “Well if it isn’t my little sister turned little vampire?” Ric chuckled as he walked over to Kol. “Touch in Ric and I’ll kill you for good” I hissed feeling my gums hurt as my fangs showed. “Jaz I told you to stay upstairs” Kol hissed, “Well I would if I was human, I’m a vampire now so excuse me if I’m like you, obnoxious” I hissed back. Kol showed his fangs as Ric faced him with a white oak stake. “Kol he’s got a white oak stake!” I shouted as I jamp over the banister and jumped on Ric’s back only to be flung across the room. I looked up to see Rebekah, “I go out to get coffee and I come back to find a warzone” she said picking up the white oak stake and flinging it in the fire. I stood just as Klaus ran an iron rod through Ric’s chest. I saw he was wearing his ring. “You do realise that was the dark side of him trying to kill us, not Ric” I breathed as Kol stood next to me. “Are you okay Darling?” he asked me, I nodded, “Yeah I’m fine but Elijah” I said as he lay on the floor. Crissi had removed the dagger and sat next to him waiting for him to wake up.

I sat on the bed still in the towel I had wrapped around myself after the shower I had, my hair lay around my shoulders as Kol came in with a towel wrapped around his waist, he closed the door. “Hey” I said, “Hey” he smiled seeing I was still wrapped in a towel. “Get all the dirty thoughts out of your brain mister” I chuckled as he sat next to me. “Never, seeing you in just a towel, knowing you have nothing on underneath…” he said leaning closer to me. I backed away from only for him to push me onto my back. “How about we spent the day in bed, making love” he whispered seductively in my ear. “Kol we had sex about five times last night in five different positions, give me a break” I chuckled as he lay above me. “Kol…” I chuckled, “I’m horny now and it’s your fault” he chuckled as he gently unwrapped the towel around me, he moaned as he looked down at my naked body. I could see beneath the towel that was wrapped around his waist he was getting hard, “Fine, you win! You know I desire you” I breathed as I removed the towel that was around his waist. I noticed he was stone hard, Kol smiled at me, “You’re hungry for me babe, admit it” he whispered as he started to kiss my neck. I moaned as he started to gently push himself into me, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed deeper. “Kol…!” I screamed, no longer trying to keep it in. I felt him moan into my neck, I ran my hands down his sides as I unwrapped my legs from his waist and brought my knees up as high as they would go, I felt Kol slip even deeper into me. “You’re driving me crazy” he moaned in my ear, I turned my head and kissed him hard; he slipped his tongue into my mouth and battled with mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and my grip around his waist grew tighter. My legs were starting to feel like jelly as Kol ran his arm around my waist and made my back arch. I ran my hands down his back and pushed him deeper, I moaned into his mouth as he did the same. I wanted to pull away and scream his name but he’d taken over, he wanted to show me how much of a man he was. I felt close to my orgasm and I started to dig my nails into the lower part of Kol’s back. He pulled away from me and started to kiss my neck. “Kol…!” I screamed, not caring who heard, the whole house was full of vampires, and they could probably hear all the moaning and the sound of the headboard banging off the wall. Kol hissed through his teeth and bit my shoulder as I tried to gasp for breath. Kol fell next to me and breathed heavily as I tried to get air into my lungs.

Follow :)

Vote :)

Comment :)