Everyone stayed silent then Sam burst out laughing and so did everyone else. Finally we started to watch the movie. By the time it got to the part where moufassa dies I had my knees up to my chest and was cuddling into Ryan and Sam.

"Dad. Get up. We have to go home Dad." Simba said to his dead daddy.

I started to cry waterfalls at that part.

"Awh!" Sam and Ryan coo'd over me and wrapped their arms around me as I cried.

"Don't cry Marley, Hakuna Matata's coming on soon." Sarah-Jayne reminded me and I stopped crying.

I stayed silent until the song Hakuna Matata came on and I started bouncing around. Then when the closing scene came I was half asleep sprawled across Ryan and Sam.

"Should I wake her?" I heard Ryan ask Sam.

"Wait." Sam said. "This might be the only chance I get to kiss her."

I was going to let Sam kiss me, he was sweet and this might be the only chance he gets to kiss me. I expected a little kiss on the cheek but Sam gave me a kiss on the lips. I opened my eyes wide and jumped away from Ryan and Sam.

"Dude!" I screamed. "Eww!"

"You loved it." Sam winked at me.

"No, I'm going to bed, someone carry me upstairs." I yawned.

"I'll do it!" Drake jumped it.

"Brody?" I asked Brody.

Brody smiled then stood and bent down for me to jump on his back. He gave me a piggy back up the stairs and into my room. Once we were in my room Brody spun me round and dropped me on my bed then leaned over me.

"I never thought I'd say it, but I'm jealous of Sam." Brody said and I laughed.

"Come here." I laughed pulling him down to me and kissing him.

I wrapped my arms around Brody and continued kissing him. Brody overpowered the kiss and laid me flat on the bed.

Brody and I heard my bedroom door open and Brody jumped off me. We both turned and saw Drake by the door. This wasn't good, I grabbed the pillow and covered my face with it.

"Well, well, well." Drake said. "Looks like you two are a bit more than friends."

I sat up and threw the pillow I was holding at Drake. Brody moved close to me and held my hand. Drake closed the door tight and towered over us.

"Bro how the hell did you land her?!" Drake asked Brody.

"You won't say anything will you?" I asked him

"Depends, what can you offer to shut me up?" Drake asked me with a wink.

Brody stood up protectively and I stood by his side.

"Just tell us what you want." I sighed.

"I wanna date with you." Drake told me.

"You do realise I'm going out with your brother?" I asked him.

"Don't look at it like a date then, just come to dinner with me and get to know me, as friends." Drake suggested.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Brody." Drake turned to his brother.

"Marley they won't agree unless we explain, it'll shut him up." Brody told me looking down at me.

"Just one date?" I asked Brody.

"I wouldn't let him have you for any longer." Brody smiled at me.

"Okay." I sighed turning to Drake. "One date, no funny business."

"Dinner tomorrow?" He asked me.

"She's coming to our house for dinner tomorrow." Brody told Drake.

"Monday, 7.00, dinner." I told Drake.

"Can't wait." He smirked.

"Now get out." I told him

He winked at me then walked out of my room leaving just me and Brody again. I pouted at Brody then he pulled me into a tight hug. He kissed my forehead and patted my hair.

"Don't worry baby, I know you can handle Drake, I'm not worried." Brody told me.

"Just remember that Brody and remember that and know I wouldn't look at another boy." I told him.

"I know baby, now come on, bed." He told me.

I got changed then Brody and I got into bed beside each other. I felt safe sleeping beside him, I was happy now, me and him for good.