Chapter 4

"Ok, no one talk to me, I need to think of an outfit for tonight." I stated while in to the detention room.

Jake, Sam, Sean, Ryan, Jamie and Brody were all there as well as the detention teacher who was sleeping. I don't know why the other boys where there or if they just went everywhere in a pact but I was glad it wasn't just Brody and I.

"Why are you all here?" I asked everyone else except Brody.

"We live here baby." Ryan smirked.

"So where are you going tonight?" Jake asked me.

"That's my business." I replied and sat down, far from them to hopefully get some peace.

I took out my notebook and started sketching down clothes ideas. This was always something that relaxes me. I loved to draw, it was a passion and it helped me release my feelings onto paper.

"Tell me where you're going." I looked up and saw all the six boys over my shoulder.

"I'm going to the game tonight, ok." I told them.

"With who?" Jake asked me.

"Chase." I replied.

"Well we'll go with you." Sean offered.

"No!" I told them

"As gorgeous as you are, you can't just sit on your own while the dino plays football." Sam told me.

"Well I don't want you all there." I told them.

"Well tough, you don't get a say." Jake told me.

"Your drawing's really good." Sam complimented me swiftly changing the subject probably because he saw me becoming annoyed with the previous subject.

I looked down at my drawing, it was of a football jersey, shorts, a belt and blue vans. That's exactly what I wanted to wear tonight.

"That ladies, is my outfit for tonight." I told them.

"Where you gonna get the football jersey? Fan boy gonna give you that too?" Brody asked.

"Actually I already have one, my ex boyfriend's, JC. JC was older than me, my older brothers best friend but he loved me and back then he gave me his jersey to prove it." I told Brody.

"Well what age is he now?" Brody asked.

"22." I replied.

"He's five years older than you!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Guys, we're not together anymore. Chill boys." I calmed them. JC meant a lot to be and age never bothered us much, we had always been so close.

"So Tyler was ok with you and his best friend?" Jake asked me.

"He learned to be because he loved me." I replied.

"Hey you wanna get out of here and go get pizza?" Brody asked.

"How are we supposed to leave with the teacher right here?" I asked.

"Watch." Brody winked at me then lifted his head up. "Hey Mr Larry, let us leave early? I'll give you one free drink a night for a week."

"Make it two weeks." Mr Larry smirked and Brody smirked back.

"I'll see you tonight." Brody smirked then everyone got up, Ryan nudging me and walked out the door.

"How the hell did you do that?!" I asked Brody as we walked out to the car park.

"My Larry likes his drink, my uncle owns a bar which I work in so I scratch his back, he scratches mine." Brody replied.