Chapter 7

"Just so you know, I had nothing to do with this." Naruto said looking in front of him.

Shops were ruined; fruit everywhere, drinks scattered on the ground, part of a sign for the dreaded milk dug halfway into the ground, scattered milk bottles, and weapons stabbed into the surrounding wood. People stood there in shocked silence before turning toward the clan heirs in anger.

"Yeah, right!" Kiba grabbed his arm. "Just run!"

Flashback!---

"How about this one?" Choji asked as they walked inside a store. He held up chocolate chip cookie dough. "It looks really good."

Naruto shook his head. "No, Sakiyoko isn't a good brand. It's a rip off. We need Ivory. What kind of cookies do you guys wa-" He went to ask but froze when he saw Kiba and Shikamaru. "W-what are you guys doing?"

"Getting milk." Shikamaru explained lazily.

"No." The Uzumaki growled, eyes shadowed. "We're not having any!"

Kiba looked at him. "Don't be a baby." He poked the sign in front of the cases of milk. "We can get this o-"

"I said NO!"

The two brunettes stepped back quickly when the hot headed blonde lifted the sign and stabbed it into the ground. He grabbed a heavy case of milk and threw it, scattering it's contents and scaring other villagers.

Oh, but Naruto wasn't done yet. He reached into his pouches on his legs and brought out shruiken and kunai. "Die, milk!" The weapons flew, only hitting wood and wherever there was a large batch of milk.

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" Surprisingly, it was Shikamaru who hit him on his head. "Look at what you just did!"

Naruto nearly pouted as he said, "Just so you know, I had nothing to do with this."

"Yeah, right! Just run!"

Flashback end!----

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!" Naruto broke free of his friends grasp and stopped, looking at the other heirs. "If we don't fix this, they'll report to the Hokage and we'll be in trouble!"

"We can't fix this and why is there a we?! This was all you!" Kiba growled, looking back at the angry mob wearily.

Naruto put his pinky in his ear and developed an annoyed look. "I'd rather not have to deal with the higher ups."

"Higher ups?" Choji mumbled to himself before shaking his head. "How do you propose we fix this? This is too much!"

"Hmm.." The Kyuubi container put a hand on his chin. "You three are going to clean up the scattered....whatevers."

"And what are you going to do?" Shikamaru asked with a raised eyebrow, crossing his arms. "In any case, where are we going to put all of the fruit?"

Naruto bit his lip.

'What do I do?'

Fix your own mess.

Yeah, this is your fault or, now that I think about it, it's really Ed's fault. You did get his personality.

Tch. Your friends are waiting. Hurry up. I want cookies.

"I got this." Naruto ran forward before Choji could grab him and did a back flip over the mob, his back to them. He landed solidly on both feet and took a quick scan around.

From what I can tell, the Hokage isn't watching.

And the Anbu aren't here at the moment. Fix it quickly before they catch up.

'Right!' "Here we go!" Naruto clapped his hands and a wave of blue electricity circled around him, blowing his hair in the air. He slammed his hands on the ground. The electricity traveled to the broken stands and Naruto used that time to run to the others.

Shikamaru noticed his quicken state and faced his friends. "Let's clean this up." He stared at his friends shocked faces. "Come on," He snapped his fingers. "You can ask him questions later. Let's clean this place up. I'd rather not get in trouble by kaa-san. What a drag."

"Finally!" Naruto leaned back and wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead. "Guys, let's get out of here!" The four started running.

"Wait! Naruto-san!"

The blonde turned around, now running backwards, in time to catch a small package of cookie dough.

"This is as thanks!" A brown haired man, Toniyaru, laughed. "We won't tell a soul!"

Naruto grinned and gave a peace sign. "Thanks, Oldman! I'll come back soon!"

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto unlocked his door, nearly collapsing on his small worn couch in laughter. "Oh, man. I've never had that much fun when shopping!"

Kiba snorted and pushed past him. "Let's just make these cookies."

"How troublesome. That was way too much work today." The Nara flopped back on the furniture. "I'm just going to take a nap."

"Oh, no you don't!" Naruto growled and yanked on the brunette's arm. "Go in there and make the damn cookies!"

"What are you going to do?" Choji wondered while stuffing himself with chips. "Aren't you going to help us?"

For a second, just like the Spring Time of Youth, there seemed to be a pink background with flowers and butterflies behind the Uzumaki. He slammed a closed fist on his open palm. "I can't use my oven....or my microwave...or my stove..."

The three boys sweat dropped as their friend continued. "Wait, how do you survive?!" Choji exclaimed.

"I eat ramen!" Naruto grinned.

"Wait a second..." Shikamaru grabbed the package of cookies and held it up. "Have you never had cookies?"

Naruto tilted his head. "Mm nope."

Kiba choked on air and snatched the package. "Dude, you're missing out!"

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"This is...amazing.." Naruto sighed in contentment.

I agree.

Mmhm.

"Hey, Naruto. What was that thing you did in the east shopping district?" Choji asked. "The lightning thing."

"I'll explain later after the exams but I'll tell you that it's called Alchemy." Naruto ate another cookie, sighing.

"But-"

Shikamaru cut Kiba off with his hands. "Alright but I'll hold you to it." He looked out Naruto's small window at the darkening sky. "I'll see already dark. How troublesome."

"You're welcome to stay here." Naruto shrugged.

"Can't. I have to go." Kiba said. "My mom would get mad."

Choji nodded. "We're having a big dinner today! Thanks though, Naruto!"

The Uzumaki watched his friends leave before turning back to the Nara. "What about you?"

The answer he received was a snore.