"No. I think it's good." Harry countered.

"But it's so spicy."

"Yes, you should have expected that. This brand was made in Mexico. Did you know that Latinos actually prefer to use this for their margaritas than any other tequila?"

"No. And how do you even know that?"

"The guy at the liquor store I go to told me they come in there all the time and buy that kind. One day he finally asked one of them what they used it for and they told him. This is the real stuff, Z. The real tequila."

Zayn gave him a disgusted face. "Okay. But I'm sticking to this." And he pulled his own glass of Vodka closer to himself.

Harry put an arm on the back of Zayn's chair and drank from his glass again. "So I picked a day."

"A day for what?"

"A day to talk to Yvette and try not to break her heart so badly."

Zayn faced him slowly. "When?" He asked quietly.

"Monday."

"So you told her?"

"I told her I wanted to talk to her, yes. But I wanted to meet here because I need to find out some things from you first."

He frowned. "Like what?"

"First of all, how serious are you?"

"How serious am I about what?"

"About me. Because what I'm doing is a huge risk. Even if she doesn't really love me like you say, I'm still giving up somebody that really cares for me. Yvette is such a good girl and I know that maybe I didn't get enough attention. But that doesn't mean I have a right to do what I'm doing to her."

He used the hand that was on the back of Zayn's chair and moved it forward so that it rested on Zayn's waist. "So that's why, if I'm going to do this, then I need to be sure of how serious you are. I don't want you to just be... finding yourself through me and then you realize I'm not what you want. Because then that's three hearts broken all for nothing. I don't want that."

Zayn nodded, completely understanding what he was saying. "Me either."

"So how serious are you?" He repeated.

Zayn carefully thought about his answer, but not for too long because he didn't want Harry to think he had any doubt. "I'm very serious. I want you to be mine more than anything and I want to be yours. Like I said, I know its new and maybe a little bit odd, but its also real. Maybe I am somewhat jealous of your girlfriend after all. Because for the past five months, she's gotten the attention I want from you. But I'll make it worth it. I don't think I'm going to be breaking your heart, Harry. If anything, I'll be patching it up from all the holes she's left in it."

Harry started to laugh quietly as Zayn picked up his glass of vodka and took a sip. "Z, there are no holes in my heart. For the most part I was happy."

"Well, guess what Harry."

"What?"

"For the most part isn't good enough. I want to see you happy all the time."

Harry gushed, then pulled Zayn closer to his side. "You've totally convinced me now."

"Oh, have I?" He said and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Yes."

"Finally. Seeing as kissing you as many times as I did and staying with you just because you wanted me to apparently wasn't enough. We definitely needed a meeting at a nightclub for this."