The Forth Bah-Humbug

Rasa raised one arm up to cover his eyes so that the glare of the sun wouldn't prevent him from seeing Orichimaru from approaching, and his teeth ground together. Something about the situation didn't seem right, but the forth Kazekage needed to put Suna before any feelings of uneasiness as things were simply that bad for his hidden village. His hand still went down to his container of gold dust as his entire body tensed up.

The place they were asked to meet Orichimaru with just a quick glance was a place ideal for an ambush, and the dread Rasa felt grew. The sand that blew in from the top of the cave, down to where he was below scrunched under his feet, and finally the eerie voice of Orichimaru was heard. "So, we've come to discuss the plans, have we Lord Kazekage?"

The forth Kazekage folded his arms across his chest as he glared up at the man. "We have come to discuss things. What I don't understand is why you delayed this meeting. If the idea were to throw out all of the Konoha out of contention for the Chunin exams, doesn't it stand to reason we should have given orders to move against the Konoha shinobi taking the test during the second test to those still in the exams?"

Orichimaru folded his arms across his chest. "Now, now. I thought the plan was to obliterate Konoha during the Chunin exams, but that's far from a complete obliteration isn't it?"

Rasa uncapped his gold dust, and took a step back making his men take position in other places. His mouth twisted up into a frown. "The plan was to eliminate all of the Konoha genin so that everyone believes Konoha's low prices are because the quality of their shinobi is low."

The man with the snake like features let out a tisking sound, and waved a finger. "My, my Rasa. You really do think to small. It's no wonder Suna's in the financial straights it is in now." The man's mouth twisted into a nasty grin, as suddenly a giant snake appeared, and the man casually got on the snake's head. A hissing sound said other snakes were in the area. "No, my dear Rasa, the plan is to sick Suna's jinchuriki on Konoha during the third task to completely obliterate Konoha. Of course, I also knew that you wouldn't actually give such an order."

The anxiety in the pit of Rasa's face suddenly exploded, as Orichimaru started to use the other snakes to bring down the ceiling while he escaped through the hole with the other snake. The entire layout favored the traitor, and Rasa regretted going along with the council on this one. His thoughts quickly shifted to who Orichimaru wished to use. "Gaara..."

What ever he was thinking at the time simply didn't come, as protecting the men who were with him became far more important then attempting to think about the situation going on outside. The snakes were managing to collapse the ceiling on themselves as well as the Suna shinobi, and Rasa made a quick move with his gold dust hoping it would move into enough places in time. Then came the crushing pain, and Rasa found himself in complete, and painful darkness.

"Rasa?"

The forth Kazkegae felt soft hands take his own, and he found himself sitting at a cafe. His eyes blinked a couple of times upon seeing the familiar face of Karura, and one of his rough hands drifted to the top of hers. "Are you absolutely sure you're fine with this, what with me being five years your senior?"

"Isn't it now seventeen years my senior?" Karura's teasing words blinked a couple of times. "The forth Kazekage is a pervert, hitting on woman way younger then him!" The woman smiled at him. "Should I be worried that you've found another woman, or should I say women?"

Rasa removed his hands from Kurura's, and folded them across his chest. "Seriously..."

"I think Suna needs a hospital. Aren't we going to discuss said plans."